Sr. Software Engineer
Remote job description
Are you looking for an exciting startup opportunity in an early stage startup to boost your career? Then you are in the right place.
Quest is revolutionizing the entire development workflow by completely automating frontend development. Quest lets designers build true to their vision and brings the designs to life in a pixel-perfect, highly responsive fashion. Forget handoff and the constant back and forth between designers and developers. No more compromising on the design. Quest just automates and streamlines the design-dev workflow so that designers and developers collaborate effectively and build awesome customer experiences.
- A rapidly growing pre series-A startup
- We've been revenue positive since day 1
- Thousands of customers and millions of experiences served on the Quest platform
- Quest was the "Most Upvoted" product for the week on Product Hunt
- We were awarded the "Hottest Startup" in Plug And Play
At Quest we are looking for highly motivated full-stack developers to architect and build a highly scalable no-code/low-code design platform to revolutionize building customer experiences. As a full stack developer in this role you will:
- Build and evolve the next generation low-code/no-code customer experience platform
- Be part of the early team and gain visibility into the end-to-end workings of a startup
- Work on all aspects of the tech stack - architecture, backend, frontend and cloud operations
- Contribute to engineering best-practices and influence standards and guidelines
- Drive technical excellence in our systems and hold team to a very high-quality standard
- Have an appetite for ownership and making a huge impact
- Learn and grow with the company and reach new heights
- Senior level full stack developer with some industry experience
- Comfort architecting and managing complete systems - web applications, databases, cloud infrastructure, etc.
- A self starter and a go getter
- Excellent communication and written and presentation skills
- Passion for problem solving and exploring innovative solutions
- Feel comfortable working in a 100% remote working environment
- (Bonus) Familiarity with design systems and component frameworks e.g. Material UI
- (Bonus) Experience in dev-ops using AWS or Google Cloud
This is a remote position and you can work from wherever. It is however important that we maintain connectedness as a team and have sufficient time for synchronous work too. We'd prefer team members that are in PST through EST (+/- 1) or work on those schedules, as that means that there is 3 / 4 hours overlap for the whole team every day.
70k - 150k based on experience and location. Plus high value equity in an early stage startup
- True flexible work: Work whenever and wherever your work best, taking into account some overlap time every day to stay aligned as a team.
- Medical/DentalVision: We provide benefits coverage as applicable to your country
- Monthly Pizza fridays: Every month we get together as a team (remotely) to have pizza and talk about everything under the sun. Just a fun way to kick-back, mingle and unwind
- Unlimited PTO: We believe employees should be able to recharge when they want to. We will pay you upto $500 per year for a vacation
- Monthly wellness allowance: Pay for your gym membership, take a meditation class, buy books to read or anything that helps you stay healthy and focussed with our monthly allowance upto $50
- Trust and transparency based culture: We believe in a culture based on trust and transparency. We'll do everything we can to help you learn and grow and be transparent about the company goals and direction and trust that you will do your best to help us achieve our vision
If you are super excited by what you've read here, and want to join us and be part of this amazing journey, we want to hear from you.Summary
Company name: Quest
Remote job title: Sr. Software Engineer
Job tags: startup, full-stack, React, node, cloud