Software Engineering Manager
Remote job description
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, technical field, or related equivalent experience.
- Strong understanding of the typical Software Development Lifecycle.
- Strong understanding of Agile Scrum frameworks.
- Ability to manage teams and projects using Jira or similar tools.
- Strong technical background
- Ability to attract and retain engineering talent.
- Ability to coach and mentor software engineers
- Proven ability to be flexible and negotiate business trade-offs.
- Clear communication skills and ability to adapt for the desired audience.
- Ability to have difficult conversations and give constructive feedback.
- 5+ years of experience as a manager of software developers within a commercial software company.
- 3+ years of software development experience.
- 3+ years of experience within an Agile Scrum environment.
- Experience with the Microsoft Technology stack is a plus.
- Experience with cloud technologies is a plus.
Company name: Listrak Inc.
Remote job title: Software Engineering Manager at Listrak Inc. (allows remote)
Job tags: scrum, agile, jira