Remote job description
Kipu is the gold standard for addiction treatment because we're all in. We're dedicated to making the easiest-to-use EMR, with power and capabilities that could only be developed by a team working within the addiction treatment industry. KipuHealth EMR software was designed in the Addiction Treatment Community, for the Addiction Treatment Community. We are driven to create the best software in our industry -- and we are well on our way.
Kipu is looking for an experienced Ruby/Rails Engineer to join our Enterprise team. You'll be joining a dynamic, exceptional team to make huge impacts in a fun, exciting company with significant growth potential. Our engineers are developing the next generation of EMR technologies, putting Kipu at the forefront of addiction treatment with the systems required to assist in all aspects of care
- Designing and implementing Ruby on Rails applications to automate internal business processes
- Translating complex Billing, Accounting, CRM and other enterprise processes into easy-to-use solutions
- Develop background tasks/workers to automate business workflows
- Integrate with third-party tools with via APIs
- Working throughout the full stack, from the database through Rails to jQuery, Bootstrap, HTML/CSS.
- Postgres, Redis, RabbitMQ
- Knowledge of AWS services
- 5+ years professional Ruby on Rails software development experience
- Proficient with scripting languages, specifically Python and Bash.
- Some experience with Python is a plus.
- An open mind and great work ethics
- Highly competitive salary based on your local market's compensation data.
- Vacation, sick and paid time off.
- Insurance and 401(K).
Our mission is to make every Kipu Client, no matter how large or small, a reference client for Kipu. We will work tirelessly to ensure that every client uses the system to its fullest potential, for the benefit of the people they serve, their employees, and shareholders. We will do this with the highest regard for ethical standards, without consideration for Kipu's own profitability. Kipu Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Company name: Kipu Health
Remote job title: Software Engineer (Polyglot, Ruby, Python, Java) at Kipu Health () (allows remote)
Job tags: ruby on rails, python, java, aws