Remote job description
Formstack transforms the way you collect data and put it to work.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to help us accomplish this mission!
Formstack is a 15-year-old company with roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work across the U.S. and the globe. We provide a work environment that is flexible and provides great freedom for those who can perform. We are seeking people who demonstrate an ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
What You Will Do
- This position will focus on creating, improving, and maintaining features specific to our platform.
- You will collaborate with various teams on a daily basis to make sure we are creating will support both our internal and external customers.
- You will fix bugs, write tests, update technical debt, and maintain our documentation.
- You will work closely with teams to make sure features ship as they are planned and scheduled.
Who You Are
- You are a problem solver and are motivated to learn. You are able to help plan features from problem statements and sometimes loosely defined requirements. You have great communication and aren't scared to share your opinions with team to get to the best possible outcome.
- You are able to break large projects in manageable chunks to make them easier to work on and consume. You can identify roadblocks, maybe not always fix them, but you can call them out so the team can put their heads together to find a proper solution.
- You aren't scared to be wrong and don't always have to be right, ability to leave your ego at the door. You can set measurable goals for yourself and you take operational responsibility seriously. You love solving problems with your team.
- 1-8 years experience working with modern technologies
- Moderate understanding of understanding of C#, Apex, VisualForce, SOQL, Lightning Components
- Beginner to intermediate understanding of React and TypeScript
- Beginner to intermediate understanding of Azure Devops
- Understanding of testing and the ability to write tests
- Ability to use command line tools
- Ability to work remote and with remote team members
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
- Good customer service skills (internal and external)
- Excellent attention to detail and critical thinking
- The ability to work independently but also work well within a team environment
- The Ability to travel (
Company name: Formstack
Remote job title: Software Engineer at Formstack (Fishers, IN) (allows remote)
Job tags: salesforce