We are currently seeking a Software Developer to join our Engineering team. This role can be performed from one of our Canadian offices, remotely across Canada, or a combination of both. Some exemptions may apply.
As a Software Developer at Clio you can expect a fast paced role that offers many interesting problems to solve. You will be a valued member of a collaborative team and the work you do will play a major role in transforming the practice of law for good.
A day in the life might look like:
- Designing, building, deploying, and supporting large-scale applications on the server side
- Ability to write clean code
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Experience and interest in web application security
- Experience and interest in performance, load, and scalability issues
You may be fit for this role if you:
- You are curious and are always striving to improve yourself
- You have a desire to learn
- You are a rational and critical thinker
- You seek solutions when you find problems
- You lead through your example
- You are a humble team player
Serious bonus points if you have:
- Experience with Rails and Ruby on Rails, Angular.js, Typescript or React Native
- Experience scaling from thousands of users to hundreds of thousands of users
Where your team works:
Clio is currently transitioning to a Distributed by Design workplace, which means a workplace that is built around you. This means that Clio offers employees the opportunity to work from one of our offices or in a distributed manner across Canada. At Clio, distributed working has been built into our culture from day one, with teams (and, at times, founders) distributed across provinces and time zones. We have invested in best-in-class tools, technology and culture to ensure our team members are set up to succeed no matter where they live in Canada. We want all team members to feel like they're able to do their best work here, and we're committed to supporting that whether they prefer to work from an office or remotely.
Software Developer (Remote Available) at Clio (Calgary, AB, Canada) (allows remote)
Tags: ruby on rails, react, angularjs