Senior Software Engineer Cards
Remote job description
What you'll do
Our team is responsible for building and maintaining C2FO's customer-facing full-stack web applications as well as several internal applications. We collaborate with C2FO's design and product teams to provide excellent user experiences for our customers - small and medium-sized businesses around the globe.
You will be working in a new product space, collaborating to set standards as we design scalable cash-flow solutions that better serve the needs of modern businesses.
- Working with C2FO's product and design teams to define and refine requirements, estimating work, and defining tasks based on a set of requirements.
- Uphold our high engineering standards and bring possible improvements to our codebases, infrastructure, and processes
- Collaborate with specialists on other teams such as infrastructure, security, and shared dependencies
- Presenting technical concepts to engineers and non-engineer team members
- Documenting team discussions, technical design plans, and technical decisions
- Experience with JVM languages such as Java, Kotlin, and Scala.
- Experience building and designing scalable backend systems using technologies such as Kafka, Apache Spark, or Kinesis.
- Experience with dependency injection frameworks (Spring, Guice, Dagger, Koin)
- Experience building automated tests (End to end, integration, unit)
- Experience working with SQL databases
- Ability to hold yourself and the team to high standards
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with Kubernetes environments
- Experience working on Cards product
- Experience working at a financial technology company
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (Github Actions, Azure DevOps)
Company name: C2FO
Remote job title: Senior Software Engineer - Cards at C2FO (Leawood, KS) (allows remote)
Job tags: design, kotlin, streaming, event-driven