Senior Software Engineer, C# Azure
Remote job description
-We are not working with third parties at this time; any resumes from vendors will result in removal from our vendor list.
-We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
-This position is fully remote, with the option to work out of our Orange County CA office following Covid-19.
Verys is a multi-disciplined technology delivery firm that offers a strategic approach to building software through user-centered design, modern development architecture, business alignment all wrapped up in a structured agile environment. We build software to be proud of for clients like Blizzard, American Airlines, Kia, and Experian.
Right now, we're looking to welcome a new Software Engineer to join our team. In this role, you will work alongside technical leads, developers, QA analysts, and project managers to deliver the quality code that's lead to our stable growth over the last 9 years.
If you are excited by solving complex challenges and growing your career within an innovative software services company, we'd love to hear from you!
Skills & Requirements
- You're smart, versatile, and passionate about delivering the highest caliber of code.
- You are highly skilled with C# / .NET Core
- You have strong cloud experience with Azure
- You have experience building web services - SOAP, WCF, RESTful Services
- You have solid database experience (SQL Server relational database queries and stored procedures)
- You are experienced integrating applications through various data-formats – XML, JSON, CSV, Excel
- You are experienced with LINQ, ADO.Net, ORM Tools – Entity Frameworks
- Your background includes Test Driven Development with ability to automate testing using frameworks like NUnit
- You've worked with scalable and high availability systems
- You've thrived on teams using the Agile methodology
- You have a deep understanding of architectural patterns, design patterns, object-oriented design
- You communicate well with teammates and clients, and your experience backs that up.
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience under your belt.
- Competitive compensation based on your skills
- Learning resources like Udemy, Saisoft, and internal development meetups
- An awesome culture with opportunities to meet like-minded people
- Philanthropic events to get involved in the community
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible hours and paid time off
- 401K matching
We are excited to review your application
Senior Software Engineer, C# Azure at Verys () (allows remote)
Tags: c#, azure, sysadmin