Senior Software Engineer Android
Remote job description
We are looking to hire an highly autonomous Engineer that can participate in the development process of the features from beginning to end: Receiving and Understanding the Product Requirements and UX Specifications, Designing, Reviewing and Developing the Solution, and lastly Submitting the New Features.
They work on an Agile environment, and require an Engineer that's not only communicative, but willing to participate on all the ceremonies a Scrum process involves (Planning meetings, Daily Stand-ups, Retrospective Meetings, Demos, among others).
Must have skills:
- Experience in Android Applications Development
- MVVM - Jetpack components
- Knowledge in Reactive Frameworks
- Know how to interface with REST APIs
- 5+ years of experience in Android development
- Strong experience with Java or Kotlin
- Flutter, Swift, UI/UX design experience, and working with distributed teams is a plus.
- Passionate about robust code design
- Familiarity with common architectural practices and principles
- Portfolio of Android apps on the Google Play Store, other relevant work
- Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience
- Java 8
Senior Software Engineer - Android at Andela (allows remote)
Tags: android, java, mobile