Senior Mobile Engineer Android
Cheesecake Labs is a software design and engineering partner that builds tech products.
With locations in California and Brazil, we have been building apps since 2013. We know the process and empower a multidisciplinary team of 60+ designers, engineers, and project managers to deliver delightful solutions.
If you're an enthusiastic, talented, and resourceful Mobile Developer with the relevant skills & IT experience, let's talk about creating disruptive products, with an international and multidisciplinary team.
We offer full home office policy, health & dental care, career plan, meal allowance, Profit Share Program (PPLR), Gympass, flexible working time, English classes, additional benefits (home office setup refund, massage, yoga, nutritionist, parking lot, fuel assistance, psychotherapy, and education allowance), videogames, library, scooter, hoverboard, above-average salary, events and courses budget, and a unique work environment.
Cheesecake Labs continues to hire for all open roles, all interviewing and onboarding are done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team and our current staff is working full remote from home. Our cool Florianópolis office will open in February 2021 for those who feel comfortable.
Some activities you would do on a typical day at Cheesecake Labs
- Develop and maintain Android applications
- Interact with other teams and professionals, including other developers, designers, project managers, and stakeholders
- Write beautiful, readable, and scalable code
- Review the code of other developers
- Make sure the apps are free of critical issues
- Assist in the creation and implement mockups
- Make sure the application solves real-world problems
- Understand the needs of our partners and come up with solutions for their problems
- Participate in Sprint Plannings and daily stand-up meetings
- Build estimates and plan roadmaps
What will help you succeed
- Experience with Android development and Kotlin
- Experience using REST and local persistence
- Knowledge about clean code, design patterns, and reactive programming
- Knowledge about Android's design guidelines
- Being self-taught
- Being up-to-date with the latest news and technologies about Android
- English proficiency
- Good communication skills, both verbal and writing skills
- Experience with Git
We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace, support, and value diversity at our company for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ancestry, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, or disability status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know at [email protected]
The collected personal data will be used only to manage and control candidate resumes in order to assess the necessary requirements such as the contact information, and also to conduct this selection process.
The collected data will not be shared with others ("third parties") without your authorization, and their use will be restricted to Cheesecake Labs internal staff, and also to the service providers that process your data for the selection process. At any time, you can contact us and we will remove your data from our data collection system. In order to do that, just simply send an email to [email protected]Summary
Senior Mobile Engineer - Android at Cheesecake Labs (Florianópolis, Brazil) (allows remote)
Tags: rest, android, kotlin