Senior Full Stack Developer
Remote job description
Make sure you don't miss this call and the chance to join our team of top-notch players in Authority Partners. We are hiring experienced, passionate, and self-driven Senior Software Developers to join our strong development teams. You will produce software designs, write maintainable code using C# and the newest versions of Angular, provide support to clients and teams, as well as deliver products within a dynamic and modern environment.
YOU WILL STAND OUT IF YOU HAVE:
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Hands-on professional development experience with C# language, .NET framework, .NET Core, and newest Angular version(s)
- Proven experience with Entity Framework Core
- Experience in web development, including ASP.NET Web Forms, Web Services, and Web API
- Experience with relational database design and development (SQL, T-SQL) and Unit testing
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies (Scrum)
- Proactivity with a focus on getting things done, strong attention to detail, and ability to produce high-quality work within set deadlines
- Experience with NgRx
- Experience with Azure, including AppInsight, API management, Cosmos DB, and Service Bus
- Using team collaboration tools/source control programs, preferably Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- In-depth knowledge of modern HTML and CSS
- Hands-on experience with PowerShell
- Experience with Microservices
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field would be of great value, but if you're passionate and have the experience that backs up your abilities, for us, talent outweighs a degree every time.
- Opportunity to work with people who are at the top of their field
- Career growth
- Collaborative learning environment
- Working in teams with global IT experts
- Working on enterprise-level applications
ABOUT AUTHORITY PARTNERS:
Authority Partners is a leading and global IT services company with over 23 years of experience, serving clients within the financial, healthcare, insurance, mortgage, and technology sectors among many others. We are committed to building relationships with IT professionals who possess integrity, dedication, teamwork, and the desire to learn and grow with us. We specialize in placement for long-term contracts and permanent opportunities and helping our consultants achieve their career success.
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
This project is for a large oil company in the United States. We work with their IT department on several initiatives. You'll be part of the crew working on their biggest project, where many of our consultants work in various roles (Test Automation Engineers, Quality Engineers, DevOps, and Software Developers). Every few years, the client modernizes the entire tech stack – this is what's currently happening and what we are working on with them.
Company: Authority Partners
Job title: Senior Full Stack Developer (C#, .NET Core, Angular, NgRx) at Authority Partners () (allows remote)
Job tags: c#, .net, .net core, angularjs, ngrx