Senior Frontend Engineer Buyer Dashboard
Build the world's fastest Identity and Checkout products
Our mission is to make buying online faster, safer and easier for everyone. Fast Login and Fast Checkout enable a one-click sign-in and purchasing experience that makes it easier for people to buy and merchants to sell. The company's products work on any browser, device or platform to deliver a consistent, stress-free purchasing experience. Fast is entirely consumer-focused and invests heavily in its users' privacy and data security. Headquartered in San Francisco but open to globally remote, we are a founders-led, privately held company funded by Stripe, Index Ventures, Susa Ventures and other world-class investors.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and demonstrate our values through equitable pay, fantastic benefits, and access to all reasonable accommodations.
We are looking for a passionate senior front-end engineer to join our Buyer Dashboard ("B-Dash") team. We're looking for an Army of One. A multiplier. An engineer who can put her hands on the keyboard and build in an hour what other people can do in a day. You also know when it's time to get your hands off the keyboard, come up with a long-term vision, and then sell your vision to the rest of the team
- You will work on a cross-platform, cross-discipline team responsible for building new features on the front-end in React/Typescript, with a dash of Go on the back-end.
- Build performant, clean, scalable, testable front-end code.
- Have an eye for aesthetics and a passion for building something joyful to use!
- Drive the entire platform farther, by identifying tech debt and places for improvement, owning architecture, and suggesting better coding patterns.
- Proven experience developing sophisticated web UIs (We use React/ TypeScript, but your experience can be with Vue, Angular, Svelte, or Web Components as long as you're willing to learn our stack).
- Experience making product tradeoffs and shipping high-quality products, which you can show us via live websites or explaining the decision-making for past work that you are proud of.
- Native mobile development (iOS or Android).
- Some kind of back-end development (Go, Python, Java).
- The ability to take a product team's vision, and develop a plan to execute on the engineering side.
Benefits of life @ Fast:
- Fast Flex allows all of our employees to choose where they want to work: our office (when open), their home or any place else in the world.
- Early stage well-funded company with innovative engineering and product culture
- Inclusion and diversity as a company priority
- Competitive compensation packages
- Comprehensive benefits (including 99% of healthcare cost and 401k matching)
- Home office reimbursements and snack deliveries (and awesome swag!)
Senior Frontend Engineer - Buyer Dashboard