Senior Back End Engineer
Remote job description
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING A HYPER-GROWTH LOGISTICS TECH COMPANY?
Do you look for good technical challenges, in an inclusive and respectful environment?
Are you looking for an opportunity in a company reimagining an 800 billion dollar industry?
Do you have experience in building dynamic and scalable applications?
If so, nice to meet you! We are Loadsmart and we are hiring a Senior Back End Engineer to help us build new products. We are a Series C-funded logistic technology company that has increased our revenue by 200% year over year, led by a leadership team of logistics veterans and experienced engineers, product leaders, and data scientists continuing to disrupt this $800 billion industry. We are seeking a Senior Back End Engineer who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced global company.
LOCATION: Remote from anywhere in Latin America
What you get to do:
- Take ownership of our integration platform architecture
- Help to define and implement the new features to keep us evolving this integration platform
- Support the team of integration engineers to use the components that you and the team will build to allow them to build integrations
- Help to troubleshoot and fix issues in a production environment
- Keep the platform documentation up to date
- You will be responsible for the technical leadership of the platform helping the team to deliver better results
You have experience:
- More than one programming language and have been working with Python lately
- With AWS services like S3, DynamoDB, API Gateway, and others
- System design and building dynamically and reusable architectures
- SQL databases like PostgreSQL
- Scalable architectures to handle millions of transactions per second
- Building reusable components
Your colleagues would describe you as:
- Always try to find better ways to solve problems and thinks outside of the box
- Open to different ideas
- Take ownership of complex problems
- Use the right tool to solve the right problem
- Love to solve problems in the simplest way possible
WORKING AT LOADSMART:
- Competitive base salaries - we believe in rewarding top talent
- Extremely competitive Equity package ? Signing bonus - because you will work remotely, you will use it as you like: to setup your home office, get a new laptop or buy that amazing coffee machine to make your days happier :)
- Training budget - we will support you on developing your skills.
- Unlimited time off
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Lots of engagement activities;
- An opportunity to work with a diverse, global community of 450+ Loadies united by our core value of Teamwork
- Regular recognition, feedback, and transparency across all levels
- Opportunities for you to join our community service initiatives.
At Loadsmart, we believe our biggest asset is our people.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to add to our collaborative culture. Loadsmart treats all candidates and employees with respect and does not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes, including on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, veteran status, or disability.Summary
Company name: Loadsmart
Remote job title: Senior Back End Engineer (Remote-LatAm) at Loadsmart (allows remote)
Job tags: python, postgresql, ci/cd, aws