React Software Engineer
Remote job description
Nozomi Networks is the leader of industrial cybersecurity. Whether our clients need fast product enhancements, onsite engineering support, or rapid deployment across continents, we deliver. We accelerate digital transformation by providing exceptional network visibility, threat detection and operational insight for OT and IoT environments.
We are looking for a React Software Engineer that will be part of the team developing Vantage, our SaaS solution.
As part of the team, you will have the opportunity to develop ground-breaking technology for Industrial Cybersecurity--where Deep Packet Inspection and Artificial Intelligence are used together with Agile Methodologies to build our product.
As a React Software Engineer, you will actively contribute to our technology stack ranging from the Ruby API to the React web application.
Skills & Requirements
- Automated Testing experience (TDD, BDD, etc)
- Technologies: Ruby and PostgreSQL knowledge are a plus
- Field experience with Agile Methodologies
- automate everything, so that humans can concentrate on the interesting stuff
- continuous personal improvement, we encourage to attend conferences and offer training classes
- shipping high quality software is our main concern
- great location, close to the highway exit and the train station
- unique culture and flexible work environment
- generous vacation plan
- competitive salary
- paid relocation
- transportation bonus (parking lot or train pass)
- flexible working hours
- shared gym
- free coffee
- working permit application support
Company name: Nozomi Networks
Remote job title: React Software Engineer @ Nozomi Networks at Nozomi Networks (Mendrisio, Switzerland) (allows remote)