Platform Engineer Reliability Engineering
KRY | LIVI
Remote job description
Kry is on a mission to deliver great healthcare for everyone through digital tools and physical care. Backed by some of Europe's most renowned investors (including Accel and Index Ventures), we are building the tools that gives patients and clinicians the best possible care experience, regardless of location. It's anywhere, anytime healthcare.
Working with Kry you will be joining a fast-growing company, small enough for you to play an important role in shaping our way of working and building our teams, but big enough to really make an impact and innovate healthcare. At the moment, our R&D team consists of around 200 people, with the ambition to keep on growing.
Would you like to help us scale and deliver a highly reliable platform for Kry while growing the organization and entering new markets?
We're now looking for a Platform Engineer to help us build and deliver just this! As part of a platform engineering team you will help improve our infrastructure and service reliability by defining and helping product teams adopt common standards and practices as well as providing shared infrastructure services.
Working remotely is a permanent option at Kry!
We believe it is not where you work that matters, but the impact you make. We also believe that more flexibility helps to accelerate diversity and inclusion.
Our amazing people at Kry/Livi have demonstrated excellent performance during the pandemic, while working remotely. This is something we want to embrace. We will continue to offer inspiring places and dynamic spaces to work in. At the same time, we will invest in tools and technology to empower our employees to work from home, at the office, or a mix of both.
What you'll be doing
- Evolve our cloud infrastructure and provide shared services such as VPCs, monitoring, load-balancing, IAM and more
- Continuously optimize to reduce toil by delivering automation and self-service tools
- Advocate for and help teams adopt reliability engineering practices such as SLOs, incident response and disaster recovery procedures by providing best practices, running workshops, education sessions and embedding with teams
- Work in a lightweight scrum process and deliver as a team
- Learn new things and help grow those around you by actively sharing ideas and experiences
- If some of this is new to you that is OK! We're looking for passionate people who are willing to learn and grow with us.
What you'll bring to the team
- Some years of experience working with software development, SRE or DevOps
- Experience working with preferably AWS (or similar), IaC, monitoring and observability
- Passion for reliability engineering and practices
- Curiosity to learn, explore and collaborate with those around you
What's in it for you?
- A diverse workplace, with colleagues from all over the world
- The opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable co-workers and cross-collaboration across departments
- Deliver as a team, committing to goals, sharing both success and failures
- The chance to be a part of the journey of building the future of healthcare
- We believe it's not where you work that matters, but the impact you make. We also believe that more flexibility helps to accelerate diversity and inclusion. That's why remote working is a permanent option at Kry.
- We want to empower all our employees while working from home by offering a hoffice reimbursement. This allows you to order home the equipment of your own choice.
At Kry we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive. Our mission is to provide great healthcare for everyone and in order to achieve this, we believe a diverse workforce is an absolute necessity.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe's leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
If you have any questions regarding jobs or our recruitment process, please read our FAQ or contact us on email@example.com. Please note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR.
Company: KRY | LIVI
Job title: Platform Engineer - Reliability Engineering
Job tags: marketplace