.NET Developer/ Fullstack
Our client is international and fast-growing with over 90 colleagues in five countries. They believe in the power of united consumers, which is why they organize group buying schemes for solar panels and green energy. The idea is simple: together you get a better deal than alone. We wants all parties involved to benefit: consumers, suppliers and community leaders. More than 1.7 million households globally have now saved money through their platform.
What will be your role?As Full-Stack Developer you literally write the future of the company. The developers are not positioned on the side-line, but they are right in the middle of the business. You actively participate in the search for the best solution for the end user. As you will be the senior developer in the team, you will share your technical knowledge with your colleagues an act as a challenger and sparring partner for them.
- You are responsible for the front- and backend of the applications related to the group buying projects and other future activities.
- You work very closely with the Business teams and other Expert teams like Data Analysis, Marketing, Digital Design and New Product Development.
- You are responsible for the quality of your code and you improve the existing code through refactoring.
- You know what it is like to work in an agile environment and are able to support your colleagues via coaching.
Who are we looking for?
- You hold a bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science or related area; supplemented with 5-10 years of relevant work experience.
- You have had a first experience in leading a small team (3-5 developers).
- You are an excellent communicator; you are social, and you can translate your technical knowledge to the business teams and other stakeholders.
- You have experience in developing apps for consumers (B2C) and understand the importance of usability, SEO and customer journeys.
- You have previously worked in an Agile environment. You are flexible enough to adapt to changes that belong to a fast-growing organization.
- You are innovative and creative: you think out-of-the-box, you can easily see connections and you can translate best practices from other contexts to the business and practice.
- You dare to take risks and feel good in an environment where "Fail fast, learn fast" is the motto.
- English is the official language in the organization. Speaking and understanding Dutch, is definitely a plus.
What technical skills are we looking for?We are looking for a Full Stack Developer who is willing to continue to develop. Someone who is multi-employable, with a possible focus on Front-end development.
The following technologies should be part of your knowledge set:
- .Net Core
- Angular (or similar frameworks)
What do we offer you?
- An inspiring and dynamic working environment with fun, smart and motivated colleagues who work together in an informal way.
- Room for personal development and team development.
- A nice and fun office in the center of Amsterdam, 20 minutes' walk from Central Station and easily accessible by public transport, bicycle or scooter.
- Of course, we also pay you a competitive salary supplemented with 25 holidays
.NET Developer/ Fullstack at Computer Futures (Amsterdam, Netherlands) (allows remote)