Mobile Applications Developer
ECI Software Solutions
Remote job description
For more than 30 years, ECI Software Solutions has been providing industry-specific, cloud-based business management software and services to small and medium-sized businesses. With divisions focused on manufacturing, wholesale/retail distribution, building and construction, and field service, ECI's solutions integrate into every aspect of a customers' business to help them level the playing field, run day-to-day operations more efficiently, and free them up to focus on what matters most. It's how business gets done.
ThermoGrid is the world's most accurate, efficient, and profitable field service software solution for small to medium-sized residential and commercial contractors. This cloud-based service management platform enables independent businesses to engage customers, orchestrate service, and empower technicians, performing all the specific functions vital to competing in today's marketplace.
ECI is looking for a Mobile Apps Developer who will create, test, update, and manage mobile applications. You will be responsible for programming a mobile app and designing its user interface. Further, the mobile app developer keeps applications up-to-date with new updates.
- Android Studio, XCode, Git, Postman (or any API software)
- General Mobile App Skills
- Working with APIs, JSON.
- Following Android and iOS design practices
- Written in Java
- Material Design
- Follows Android's Mode-View-ViewModel Pattern
- Uses Android Room/SQLite for the backend
- Android Life Cycle Components
- Android Work Manager
- Written in Swift
- Uses CoreData in the backend
- Background Processing Tasks
- 2+ years of experience in commercial Mobile app development using Android and/or iOS.
- Code, test, debug, implement, and document applications.
- Good knowledge of Object-Oriented Design.
- Knowledge of GIT or similar version/source control system.
- Utilize TDD practices to deliver high-quality code with low rates of production defects.
- Familiar with common security and performance practices.
- Experience integrating with backend APIs.
- Experience with client-server model and syncing persistent data when a connection is available.
- Knowledge regarding the parsing of JSON and XML.
- Level of expertise with Java, Objective C, Swift.
- Experience with Android and/or iOS frameworks.
- Experience with Xcode and/or Android Studio.
- Ability to create logical data models.
- Design UI Interaction, workflow, and elements based on new and existing UI.
- Communicate and Collaborate with web and backend API team members.
- Experience with monitoring and bug reporting software.
- App deployment process for Google Play and/or Apple App Store.
- App approval process and knowledge of common rejection reasons.
- Experience with building and structuring data.
- Familiarity with continuous integration and deployment concepts.
- Capacity and desire to create and have ownership of a product that is the best on the market.
Must be able to work in the US without sponsorship now or in the future.
ECI Software Solutions
Mobile Applications Developer at ECI Software Solutions () (allows remote)
Tags: android, ios, mobile