Remote job description
Fullscript's purpose — helping people get better — is core to everything we do. We've created a virtual dispensing solution that supports practitioners as they support millions of patients across North America with the industry's best supplements. That said, our purpose extends well beyond our platform. Helping people get better is at the core of our business decisions and how we support our team members.
This is how we like building software: https://brand.fullscript.com/developer-handbook.html. If you share our values, we'd be excited to talk with you!
What you bring to the table:
- You can write tests and understand their value
- A desire to learn and being open to feedback
- Experience working with JS frameworks (React, NextJS, Vue, AngularJS, or similar)
- Understanding of design patterns and clean code
- A keen interest in UI/UX and product design
- Experience with a CSS-in-JS framework like emotion or styled components is a plus
- Experience architecting and implementing front-end features from concept through to release
- A desire to work with product design to improve and create our world-class experience
Nice to have:
- Experience scaling or working on high-scale web applications
- Experience working in e-commerce or health-tech sector
- You've worked with GraphQL
Our team handles a lot of sensitive health information, which means candidates that receive and accept employment offers must undergo a background check.
What we can offer you:
- Generous PTO and competitive pay
- Fullscript's RRSP match program for financial health
- Flexible benefits package and workplace wellness program
- Training budget and company-wide learning initiatives
- Discount on Fullscript catalog of products
- Ability to work Wherever You Work Well*
*Our Wherever You Work Well philosophy means Fullscript teammates get to pick their own office — whether that's in-office, at home, or a bit of both. We also believe pups make life better, which also means some of our physical locations are dog-friendly.
Fullscript is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to work with talented people, period. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or civil status, political affiliation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the jurisdictions in which we operate. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please send an email to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information