Java Developer 3
Remote job description
Behavox is shaping the future for how businesses harness their most important raw material - data. Our mission is bold: Organize enterprise data into actionable information that protects and promotes the business growth of multinational companies around the world.
From managing enterprise risk and compliance to maximizing revenue and value, our data operating platform presents a widespread opportunity to build multilingual, AI/ML-based solutions that activate data for every function within a global enterprise.
Our approach is unique, and it's validated by our customers who tell us to keep forging ahead because no one else is aggregating, analyzing, and acting on data to uncover opportunities or solve problems quite the way we are.
We are looking for fearless innovators who have an insatiable appetite for building what no one has built before.
About the Role
Behavox is an ecosystem of products with the common mission to organize all corporate communications and productivity data on Earth, and to make it useful to human organizations around the globe to become more compliant, improve conduct & culture, automate their CRM functions and more. We use behavioral signals captured in internal data to help businesses achieve better outcomes by linking employee behavior to specific business processes, which helps organizations understand how they can unleash the collective power of their people.
Product Engineering is an essential part of the larger Product team. We focus on technical design, implementation and delivery of complex data intensive applications which are mission-critical for our clients.
As a Senior Java Developer, you will be a part of an engineering team responsible for one of our products. You will partner up with the product management, design and other engineering teams to solve complex technical problems and deliver outstanding products to our clients, on time.
For the right Talent this is a great opportunity because:
1. We are not a startup, nor an enterprise - so this is the best time to join as your contribution will be highly visible and impactful.
2. Engineering is an equal contributor to the company goals. Success in this area is vital, along with the other business functions.
3. We have small dynamic feature teams with short development cycles and dedicated releases in which you can promote your ideas from day one. We love competition.
What You'll Bring
- A deep and genuine interest in Behavox as demonstrated by a connection to its mission, marketplace and/or technologies
- 5+ years of experience building scalable and reliable server-side cloud native applications, strong knowledge of core Java (Groovy, Kotlin, Scala is an asset)
- Skilled in design and implementation of RESTful APIs for components in a service-oriented architecture
- Skilled in Spring Framework, Hibernate, SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience building micro-services and working with message brokers such as Kafka, RabbitMQ etc.
What You'll Do
- Create backend with RESTful APIs for scalable and reliable cloud native applications using Java
- Contribute in the analysis of product requirements, solution discussions and decisions on the implementation plan
- Work collaboratively with the other team members (plannings, technical discussions, status meetings, code review)
- Take the ownership of the assigned features and tasks, demonstrating the ability to be autonomous and learn quickly
- Write automated tests for product features (unit, integration, end-to-end) to improve overall product quality
What We Offer
- A truly global mission with a passionate community in locations all over the world
- Huge impact and learning potential as our aspirations require bold innovation
- Highly competitive compensation with 100% bonus pay already integrated
- Benefits include great health coverage for employee and family
- Generous time-off policy and flexible work schedule
About Our Process
We take Talent very seriously and we are building a community of extraordinary individuals working together in very high performing teams. We also know that the best Talent always has options so we believe that the process has to be a two way assessment - the company AND the candidate assessing the business needs alignment, the career next step alignment, and the cultural alignment.
During the process we will begin by exploring the core factors regarding salary and location along with core experience and skills and values alignment. We will then deep dive explore the critical technical competencies we have identified for the role, and then we will deep dive in behavioral competencies.
The most aligned candidate will then be asked to do a practical work task simulation activity so we can make sure that you will enjoy the kind of work the role requires, and this task will typically be presented and discussed with a group of colleagues and managers.
Company name: Behavox
Remote job title: Java Developer 3
Job tags: saas / subscription, hr