iOS Developer Europe
Join Our Team in EuropeWe are looking for an experienced iOS developer who has a strong sense of ownership for team projects in a highly agile working environment, great attention to details while keeping complexity at bay. This position requires deep customer-focused thinking, strong communications skills, self-motivation, and the willingness to work remotely.
Your Skills & Experience
- At least 5 years of mobile development in Swift & iOS
- You have published at least 3 apps on the App Store
- Experience with REST APIs and JSON
- Experience with Networking, concurrency, GCD, GitHub
- Experience with unit tests, test automation and UI testing
- Strong experience with Swift design patterns: MVC, MVP, VIPER, MVVM
- Strong experience with Realm or a similar technology
- Fluent (!) in English written and spoken
- Proven record of working in agile teams with android, backend, web development including QA and clients stakeholders. Your job is not done after merge to master, your goal is to thrive in the team to delight the client
- Multi-platform experience with react native or flutter
- Firebase, Crashlytics, AppStore Connect, Contentful, Jira, Bitrise, CD/CI, Fastlane, Slack, Zeplin, GitLab
- Sketch, Wireframes, Frameworks
- 100% remote and fun work environment based on Slack
- Full transparency in our processes and communication
- International, diverse team
- Team workshops at top locations all around Europe and the Middle East with fantastic teammates, burgers and beer ????
- Strong personal development possibilities in 360-degree feedback rounds from your teammates, quarterly performance reviews and weekly1:1s with your team lead focused on your individual development
- A 10h 40h work week depending on projects workload and your availability
- 33% of all profits are paid as bonus to the team members (depending on seniority and tenure)
- Freelance: 30-35 /h (depending on your skills and experience), 12-month contract extending year to year with an option to achieve a higher position with 40 /h.
- All depends on your skills and experience and how you wanna work with us.
Recruitment ProcessFor a remote company like us, its crucial to find the right people who can identify 100% with our company values and culture. So dont get intimidated by our multi-step recruiting process and bear with us until the end. Its worth it.
- Application form including your iOS Skill IQ (free Pluralsight account required)
- Short intro call (we call it beer test)
- Homework assignment with a test project (effort max. 8h)
- A 30 min call with a peer employee for a technical review
- 3 x 30 min 1-on-1-calls with all of our team leads to get to know each other a bit and talk about tech stuff, processes and answer your questions about the job
- A final 60 min call with Hannes, our managing director
- Reference calls
Why Stanwood?We are a team of tech enthusiasts, nerds and digital pioneers working together fully remote from all over Europe. We are not bound by offices or locations, our passion to build awesome technology is the glue that holds us together. We highly value our freedom to live and work wherever we want and we create an environment where we can max out our potential and push our limits every day.
Everything we do has one single purpose: We want to create awesome code and deliver software our clients love. And we want to do it in the most wholesome way possible for us.
Our Woodies come from a multitude of countries and cultural backgrounds. Diversity, openness, and communication are key to our success. We prefer diverse, critical thinking over conformity. And we focus on quality, not working hours.
Want to know more? Check out our handbook.Company
iOS Developer Europe
Tags: Swift, REST API, JSON, Concurrency, GCD, Unit Tests, Swift Design Patterns, VIPER, MVVM, REALM