Global Treasury Specialist
Remote job description
Remote is solving global remote organizations' biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you're interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
What this job can offer you
- Assist with the global bank account openings, services maintenance, and related documentations (including KYC requirements) and compliance filings
- Assist in generating all company requirements for administration of bank accounts and authorised signatures
- Perform daily bank account reconciliation and support on bank statements upload
- Take an active role with our banking partners to ensure projects are on track with internal goals
- Ensure that onboarding and review AML/KYC standards
- Partner with Tax, Legal, and Accounting teams to execute capitalizations, intercompany loans, intercompany settlements, and other Treasury operations projects
What you bring
- Finance experience!
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, and this should be a strength of yours
- Ability to work under pressure, often in a deadline driven environment and ability to perform several tasks concurrently
- Critical thinking, problem solving skills and superior attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communicator with a desire and ability to build relationships
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- Experience in treasury, bank account management, FP&A or banking is considered as plus
- Knowledge and experience with bank account management (opening, closing and maintenance) is considered a plus
- Bank account and treasury systems administration experience is considered a plus
- Experience in a high-growth start-up or large multi-national preferred
- Having experience working remotely
- You'll report to: Global Treasury Manager
- Team: Finance - Treasury
- Location: Brazil, Romania or Hungary
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
Our benefits & perks are explained in our public handbook at remote.com/benefits.
How you'll plan your day (and life)
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with hiring manager
- Interview with team member (no managers present)
- Interview with Treasury Director (optional)
- Prior employment verification check (Read more at remote.com/employment-checks)
How to apply
Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
We kindly ask you to submit your application and CV in English, as this is the standardised language we use here at Remote.
If you don't have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
Need help? Email email@example.com
Company name: Remote
Remote job title: Global Treasury Specialist
Job tags: FP&A, system administration, Account Management