Full Stack Engineer
Remote job description
Pepper is working to transform the food supply chain. With a team of experienced people from Uber Eats, Google, Amazon, and more, we're building digital tools that power foodservice wholesalers, helping them grow faster and do more with less -- and in the process transforming one of the largest, most fundamental industries in our society.
We're tackling a gnarly industry ($1T in US alone) that's still run off paper, and we've got the right timing and the right people to make it happen.
Our financial backers are some of the most reputable venture capital firms in the NYC and SF Bay Area.
What you'll be doing
- Writing amazing code at the ground floor of a quickly growing startup
- Making decisions on the evolution of Pepper's technical architecture
- Creating the standard for what good code looks like at Pepper, and helping mentor other new hires
- Working closely with product, design, and ops to quickly expand Pepper's product offering
- Getting to know suppliers first hand and using what you learn to shape the direction of the company
- 4+ years full time experience building high quality, scalable software at a fast growing startup or tech company
- Proficiency with web development and frameworks like React, React Native, or Next.js
- Experience with mobile app development is a plus
- Ability to break down and solve complex business requirements, and adapt and learn quickly
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- A few additional perks that have led others to join Pepper
- A powerhouse team of seasoned entrepreneurs who don't take themselves too seriously and prioritize taking care of one another
- Meaningful equity
- Deep, immersive understanding of how startups get built with an extremely rewarding learning curve for top performers
Company name: Pepper
Remote job title: Full Stack Engineer
Job tags: saas