Full-stack Developer (React/Node)
Remote job description
Get a remote job that you will love with better compensation and career growth.
We’re Lemon.io — a marketplace where we match you with hand-picked startups from the US and Europe.
Why work with us:
- We’ll find you a team that respects you. No time-trackers or any micromanagement stuff
- Our engineers earn $5k - $9k (commensurate with experience) / month. We’ve already paid out over $10M.
- Choose your schedule
- No project managers in the middle — only direct communications with clients, most of whom have a technical background
- Our customer success team provides life support to help you resolve anything.
- You don’t have to look for clients and or negotiate anymore: just do what you do best and leave us the rest.
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 3+ years of experience with Node.js and React.js
- Understanding of and practical experience with SOLID principles and GOF patterns
- Understanding of CI principles
- Experience with Typescript and React Native would be a plus
- Good command of English, both written and spoken, as you’ll be communicating with clients directly
- Strong organizational skills — ability to work full-time remotely with no supervision
- Responsibility — we want to trust you
- Soft skills — we don’t ask you find a topic for a small talk, but being just polite is OK
Apply today, and our team will get back to you within 2 business days!
Company name: lemon.io
Remote job title: Full-stack Developer (React/Node)
Job tags: IT, Development, Software Developer, Developer, Engineering