Full Stack Developer
Audi Business Innovation GmbH
Remote job description
Permanent employee - full-time - Munich or remote (Germany-wide)
Audi Business Innovation GmbH (ABI) was launched by AUDI AG in 2013 as a wholly owned subsidiary with the goal of rethinking the automotive core business. As a digital product development and innovation company, we offer a profound product and IT expertise for user-centric solutions. Our overall objective is to strengthen the sales and distribution processes of AUDI AG by providing relevant digital solutions and reliable IT platforms. We provide the concept to digital services and business models while procuring product development processes and also implementing digital services along the whole value chain with a focus on the efficiency of marketing and sales processes.
With our entrepreneurial thinking, our product and IT expertise for customer-driven solutions, and our mindset, we co-create the digital transformation.
The focus of the Audi Commerce Platform (ACP) project is on the development of a platform that provides customers with digital services such as Function on Demand (FoD) in the latest vehicle generations. The ACP forms the central back-end system, which is available to the worldwide Audi dealers and the Audi front-end systems (e.g. myAudi app) APIs and thus maps the entire checkout process from product maintenance to the checkout route. On the other hand, the ACP guarantees the delivery process, for example to the vehicle or third-party providers. The ACP is currently already active in several countries in Europe and America, and many other markets and products are on the roadmap. In terms of organization, ACP acts as an Agile Release Train according to SAFe 5.0 and currently consists of five cross-functional Scrum teams.
- In "ACP" you will develop our platform further as part of our international team, thus clearing the way for the sale of digital products worldwide.
- In our self-organized development teams, you will analyze, design and implement the future of digital eCommerce in the automotive sector.
- Your team lives DevOps and you accompany the entire lifecycle, from requirements to go-live, always following "You build it, you run it".
- Your quality standards and your solution orientation contribute to the development of a sustainable product and to customer satisfaction.
- In an agile environment with Scrum and SAFe, you will develop a platform in a future-oriented business area with modern architecture paradigms and technologies.
What you need to succeed:
- Strong agile mindset (in the sense of Agile Manifesto)
- Strong expertise in Java application development in distributed cloud systems using technologies and frameworks like OAuth2 und RESTful / GraphQL APIs
- Experience with development pipelines (e.g. GitHub Actions), test automation, continuous integration and deployment in cloud environments
- Knowledge of modern architecture principles like microfrontends and microservices, design patterns as well as agile software development approaches (Scrum, Kanban)
- Strong expertise in modern frontend development and associated technologies like React, TypeScript, Unit Testing, UI / End-to-End Testing
- Team spirit, creativity and enjoying project-related work
- Good German and English skills
Nice to have:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics or comparable degree
- Experience in application development with Node.js / TypeScript in distributed systems and technologies such as RESTful / GraphQL APIs and serverless (FaaS, AWS Lambda)
- In-depth knowledge of using GitHub as a development and automation tool as well as website authoring and publishing is desirable
- Experience with cloud technologies (e.g. AWS, Kubernetes, CloudFoundry, ELK, Prometheus, Docker)
What we offer:
- Modern centrally located offices in Munich and simultaneous flexibility to work from home
- Possibility to work in a flexible, self-organised system (how we work)
- Competitive compensation packages
- Company pension plan
- Work-life balance (e.g. flexible working hours, ABIkids child day care, sabbatical)
- Internal trainings (e.g. personal coaching, mindfulness training)
- Annual development budget for conferences, trainings, certificates, etc.
- Discounted leasing of a car via AUDI AG
- Yearly public transportation ticket or flexible monthly mobility budget
- Monthly lunch subvention through digital vouchers
- Audi corporate benefits (discounts for gyms, shopping, travels, etc.)
Please apply with your cover letter (optional), resume, references and salary expectation via our online application portal.Summary
Company name: Audi Business Innovation GmbH
Remote job title: Full Stack Developer Audi Commerce Platform (m/f/d) at Audi Business Innovation GmbH (M?nchen, Deutschland) (allows remote)
Job tags: ci/cd, java, react, typescript, aws