Full Stack Developer
Remote job description
Your New Company
At Frontify, our mission is simple. We create the best and most user-friendly brand management platform - a platform that enables anyone to deliver compelling and consistent brand experiences. Today, Frontify is empowering thousands of different-sized companies around the world, including Facebook, Lufthansa, Vodafone, and Allianz. Frontify is a scaleup company with over 175 employees. We're an international team – with our headquarters in St. Gallen, Switzerland; a growing team in the US; and colleagues working remotely from all over Europe. Frontify is built on a collaborative culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. We believe in being happy and fulfilled at work, and let our personalities shine through everything we do. Does this sound like the place for you? Then read on.
Your Team Your new team is a group of motivated, collaborative, and innovative people. They are designers, product managers, and developers from more than seven different countries. They enjoy working together to create and evolve a well-loved product but always keep room for new ideas and approaches. Aside from work, some of them are parents, gamers, bookworms, adrenaline junkies, and so much more.
You'll join our mission to make Frontify a place for all brands to thrive. You'll take our brand management platform to new heights by building and enhancing the platform used by Lufthansa, Facebook, and many more.
Do you want to have a visible impact on a fast-growing platform? Come start a brand new journey with our dynamic, interdisciplinary team.
- You have – at one point in your life – heard about Nginx webservers, MySQL databases, and Linux (CentOS/RedHat).
- You love to write clean, structured, and well-tested code.
- When faced with limits and ambiguity, you become more – not less – creative.
- You care about performance.
- Your friends would describe you as driven, motivated, and honest.
- You speak English.
- Remote is a possibility for this position if: You're experienced in working remotely and located in Europe for time zone reasons.
Frontify is a very dynamic company where things change quickly and opportunities arise often, providing a lot of space for personal development. We're a community, one that'll support you while you strike out on your Frontify journey and make this role your own. Our office is pretty great – we can't wait to show you somewhere down the line – but more important is our culture of freedom, trust, learning, advancement, and happiness. Our word only counts for so much, though. See what we have to offer for yourself – start the conversation.
- Send us your resume and some nice words. We'll be sure to get back to you about your application in about a week.
- First call with Employee Success (our fancy name for HR).
- Half a day (currently still virtual) including a (virtual) house tour so you can experience our culture.
- If things go well, you will be part of our journey soon.
Company: Frontify AG
Job title: Full Stack Developer at Frontify AG (St. Gallen, Switzerland) (allows remote)