Frontend Engineer Typescript | React
Remote job description
What You'll Do
- Architecture design, data modeling.
- New features and iterating existing features.
- Code standards, code reviews, technical planning/research, testing/QA.
- Investigate and resolve bugs/customer issues.
- Assist in scoping, estimating, and planning of projects.
Who We're Looking For
- You've got 5 years of experience with: Apollo, React, TypeScript, GraphQL.
- You have high accountability and ownership of your work.
- You have a bias towards action. You love to move fast, are self-motivated, and a life-long learner.
- You care about working on fast-growing products while iterating and sweating the details.
- You're willing to do whatever it takes, even if this means working outside of your role (frontend help backend, handle customer support, etc).
- You're able to effectively balance speed/quality/tech debt and make engineering decisions that enable speed and quality results.
- You're a product thinker who cares about the customer.
Company name: Nira
Remote job title: Frontend Engineer Typescript | React | Experience: 5+ years | 100% Remote at Nira (allows remote)