Front End Developer
Remote job description
Passio is looking for a talented full stack engineer with experience in building, deploying, maintaining and supporting React apps running on GCP and AWS.
Why should you be excited?
We created a transformative edge-ai platform that enables new types of personalized user experiences at the interface of AI and AR. Our first product enables a new generation of mobile apps and transforms the way companies use AI & AR together. Take a look: https://youtu.be/XvcHc8Ua5ww
- Design and build React apps for internal use by our team, including apps that enable collection, inspection, tagging and analysis of large datasets
- The apps you will design will require deployment on GCP and AWS, integration of databases (e.g., PostgeSQL), and integration with our internal microservices written in Go
- The apps you will design will require experience with GCP, including GCP Pub/Sub
- You will be required to write very-clean, highly performant and well documented code, and deploy that code into production.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with React and PostgreSQL
- Experience building and deploying apps on GCP and AWS
- Experience writing APIs and microservices with Node, Go, Python
- Other skills: GCP Pub/Sub, Jenkins, MySQL and No SQL databases
Requirements (Applicants not meeting these requirements will be discarded):
- Please share your GitHub or code portfolio
- You want to excel in a rapidly growing and highly demanding startup environment
- You pride yourself as a visionary engineer, researcher and developer and your ambition is to change the lives of millions of people
- You are humble and intellectually curious
- You can see the opportunity and are courageous enough to take it
Company name: Passio Inc.
Remote job title: Front End Developer at Passio Inc. () (allows remote)
Job tags: react, golang, aws, jenkins, python