Flutter Engineer MobileCoin : Cryptocurrency Platform
Remote job description
Position: Flutter Engineer
HQ: San Francisco, CA but this is a REMOTE opportunity - anywhere in the U.S
Comp: Base $150k - $220k (dependent on level of experience) + attractive equity + excellent benefits
We are looking for a Flutter Developer to join our team! As a software engineer, you will work on our mobile wallet solutions. This is a rare opportunity to join a well-positioned team at an early stage to deliver immediate, measurable and long-lasting impact. You will gain exposure to many aspects of developing cryptographic and financial primitives and work alongside individuals with proven experience building some of the most innovative blockchain technologies in the world.
- Develop and test application features and product use cases.
- Deploy beta builds internally.
- Deploy production builds into the App Store and Google Play.
- Collaborate with the platform team at MobileCoin.
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Solid Dart language skills.
- Flutter development experience.
- Experience in building cross-platform UI (iOS/Android).
- Experience writing networking code.
- Ability to take on complex and ambiguous problems.
Bonus Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Flutter plugin development.
- iOS/Android development experience.
- TestFlight/Google Play deployments
- Understanding application UI design systems.
- Understanding cryptocurrency space.
Company name: MobileCoin
Remote job title: Flutter Engineer - MobileCoin (Unicorn Startup): Cryptocurrency Platform at MobileCoin () (allows remote)
Job tags: flutter, dart, ios, android, typescript