Enterprise Sales Director AI
Remote job description
Insurance... sounds slow, old-fashioned, and unexciting. Exactly. Insurance is broken, and it's failing fast-moving, innovative startups.
Vouch is a new, technology-first insurance company backed with $160M in funding from world-class investors. Like Stripe for payments or Brex for credit cards, Vouch is creating the go-to business insurance for high-growth companies.
We're doing this by making insurance fast, responsive, and focused on our customers -high growth and innovative companies. Instead of printed PDF applications and week-long waits, Vouch is building new technology to solve real problems, writing policies that actually cover relevant startup scenarios, and designing simple experiences in an otherwise frustrating industry.
What does a work environment look like at Vouch?
Vouch is a Virtual First Workplace with office locations in SF, Chicago, and NYC. This role can be based anywhere in the U.S as long as you can work our Vouch core collaboration hours (8:30 am-2:30 pm Pacific Time), however, preference will be given to applicants located in SF or NY.
As the Director of Enterprise at Vouch, you'll be responsible for building our team, book, and products within this category. The pace of change in SaaS is only accelerating, and we're looking for a leader that can help Vouch stay one step ahead of the market as we seek to bridge the divide between today's institutional and regulatory realities and the future that our clients are actively building. We need someone that is dynamic enough to hold court with the world's most sophisticated investors, roll up their sleeves to dig into the details, and translate all of this complexity to clients that aren't familiar with insurance. Out of the gate, you'll dive right into leading the development of our Enterprise offerings, help define our GTM strategy for approaching this segment, build relationships with key partners, and build Vouch's brand in the ecosystem.
- Own the key performance indicators for our Enterprise books of business from top of funnel lead generation to quarterly results
- Help lead the development of our Lead Generation capabilities across Enterprise in partnership with our Marketing and Events teams
- Develop the GTM playbook for how we win the Enterprise markets while helping Vouch write the playbook for how we win across the entire Scale segment (i.e. pre-IPO companies)
- Collaborate with Insurance Advisors to acquire new our clients
- Directly cultivate and manage relationships with the most important founders, investors, operators, and partners in your ecosystem
- Educate our colleagues, partners, regulators, and clients as the Vouch domain expert on Enterprise segment needs
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Excited by the challenge of solving hard and ambiguous problems in complex situations
- Adept at cycling between both the highly strategic and the deeply tactical
- Deep domain expertise and relationships within Enterprise
- Familiarity with Commercial P&C coverage lines (Professional and Speciality lines)
- Experience selling to or working closely with CEOs, CFOs, and GC's
- 10+ years of insurance, sales, business development, product development, or similar experience
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Dependable, positive, and detail-oriented with excellent follow-through skills
- Bachelor's degree
Nice to Have Experience:
- Former entrepreneur
- Active/Current Property and Casualty License
- Exposure to, and passion for, early-stage startups and/or high-growth environments
Vouch provides a number of benefits to help you bring your best self to work:
- Competitive compensation and equity packages
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Parental leave
- Flexible vacation time (Unlimited PTO)
- Wellness allowance ($80/month)
- Technology allowance ($100/month)
The pay range for this role is: $160,000 to $190,000 per year.
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry and are one part of our total compensation package that also includes benefits and other perks. We also include stock options in all compensation packages and believe all Vouch employees should have the opportunity to become owners in the company.
Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, skill set, location, and business need. The base pay range provided is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
Vouch believes in putting our people first and building a diverse team is at the front of everything that we do. We welcome people from different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate the diversity of our growing team.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. #LI-Remote
Company name: Vouch
Remote job title: Enterprise Sales Director AI
location or timezone
yearly salary range$160,000 - 190,000
posted8 days ago