Remote job description
- Support solution design with internal staff members using experience with Drupal and it's module.
- Provide technical development and analysis across all project types. Specifically focuses on enterprise-level projects.
- Test assigned features to ensure proper functionality, prior to committing to live staging build.
- Mentor team members on development best practices and participate in code reviews.
- Assist with defining and developing automated build, test and deployment systems
- Analyze and resolve technical and application issues through debugging, testing and product verification
- Support the team in establishing best practices, design patterns, and coding standards
- Support business development by reviewing and improving proposal response to Drupal requirements.
- Must be a US citizen and consent to a full background check.
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Systems Engineering or related disciplines.
- Experience working on multi-website Drupal installations
- Experience building custom modules and themes
- Strong relational database experience
- Experience with MySQL replication, backup, and query optimization.
Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with Section 508 web compliance and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0
- Experience in all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Excellent problem-solving, troubleshooting, and debugging skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; the ability to work well with project stakeholders.
- Master's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Systems Engineering or related disciplines
- Willingness to mentor junior developers, internally and 3rd party
Demonstrated ability to get up to speed on new technologies and APIs quickly
- Experience with Drupal on a shared hosting or multiple website implementation, highly desirable.
- Drupal SEO (Search Engine Optimization) programming
Drupal Developer at Addison Group () (allows remote)
Tags: php, mysql, drupal, wordpress, api