Director, Cloud Partners GTM
Remote job description
The Director of Cloud Partners is responsible for recruiting, developing, and managing strategic Channel and SI partnerships to accelerate the growth of Grafana Labs. This role will be responsible for running a plan, building out the territory, developing the partners within the region, building and driving field collaboration, working complex enterprise sales cycles, while focused on the Grafana software and services offerings. The ideal candidate will have experience generating net new enterprise business through channel and SI partners and growing the partner ecosystem.
- Generate partner sourced pipeline and revenue by developing go-to-market strategies with Channel and SI partners in the US region.
- Develop joint business plans with strategic Channel & SI partners and deliver against joint targets.
- Establish thought leadership with focus partners to influence their GTM and sales strategy to be in alignment with the Grafana offerings.
- Work closely with regional partners and sales teams to identify mutual prospects, resulting in new business meetings and partner sourced pipeline.
- Establish enablement plans to help focus partners develop technical pre-sales and post-sales capabilities which drive customer success.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive regional partner plan.
- Recruit, onboard and enable new partners into the Harness ecosystem.
- Work closely with Grafana field teams to drive partner collaboration and alignment.
- Participate and support the US business reviews with Sales Teams
- Help to build and promote the US partner communities.
- Passionate about developing and working with the partner ecosystem.
- Established Channel relationships in the US region. Proven revenue track record of quota achievement with reseller and SI partnerships.
- At least 5 - 7 years of partnership development experience.
- Demonstrate the ability to successfully establish partner strategies which generate partner-led customer engagements.
- Established relationships with Channel and SI partners.
- Exceptional organizational skills and demonstrated ability of outlining and establishing partner strategies.
- Prior experience in MEDDIC based sales methodology.
- Prior experience working in a startup environment.
- History of accurate forecasting and business reporting.
- Experience working with Salesforce and other sales oriented tracking tools.
- Demonstrate leadership that promotes and embodies the Grafana Values.
In the United States, the OTE compensation range for this role is $283,000 - $315,000. Actual compensation may vary based on level, experience, and skillset as assessed in the interview process. Benefits include equity, bonus (if applicable), and other benefits listed on our careers page.
About Grafana Labs: There are more than 950,000 active installations of Grafana around the globe, monitoring everything from beehives to climate change in the Alps. The instantly recognizable dashboards have been spotted everywhere from a NASA launch and Minecraft HQ to Wimbledon and the Tour de France. Grafana Labs also helps companies including Bloomberg, JPMorgan Chase, and eBay manage their observability strategies with full-stack offerings that can be run fully managed with Grafana Cloud, or self-managed with Grafana Enterprise Stack. The Grafana stack has grown to include four other open source projects, Grafana Loki (for logs), Grafana Tempo (for traces), Grafana Mimir (for metrics), and Grafana OnCall (for on-call management).
Benefits: For more information about the perks and benefits of working at Grafana, please check out our careers page.
A note about covid-19: All Grafanistas who wish to attend in-person events or travel for Grafana Labs must be fully-vaccinated.
Equal Opportunity Employer: At Grafana Labs we're building a company where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work. We know that our company runs on the hard work and the dedication of our passionate and creative employees. If you're excited about this role but your experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways.
We will recruit, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, disability, age, veteran status, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different and unique. We believe that equality and diversity builds a strong organisation and we're working hard to make sure that's the foundation of our organisation as we grow.
Company name: Grafana Labs
Remote job title: Director, Cloud Partners GTM
Job tags: Partnership Development, Organization Skills, Grafana
location or timezone
yearly salary range$283,000 - 315,000
posted95 days ago