Remote job description
Beauty Pie is disrupting the beauty industry. Our aim is simple: provide beauty and health lovers the highest quality health and beauty products, made by the world's best laboratories. As the first luxury beauty and wellness buyers' club, our products are sold directly to our members without the prohibitive industry mark-ups. Technology powers everything that we do, and contributes to making our business model unique!
As part of our team? You'll learn a lot. (We're all learning a lot.) You'll be multi-tasking, you'll make some great decisions and some bad ones. You'll have highs and lows. It won't be easy (because that would be boring). But you'll be moving fast, identifying and solving problems, iterating and evolving, and you'll bring your best to the game. In fact, it's not very often you get an opportunity like this - to help grow a great brand, for a rocketship of a business that will scale in size and go global. One that thrills its customers. And delivers happiness. We'll be asking for your input, experience, teamwork, ideas, and camaraderie, while we navigate the unknown, the mysterious and the upside together!
Description of the role
You will be a key member of the CRM team at Beauty Pie. Reporting to the Senior CRM Manager, the CRM Manager will be responsible for driving CRM and email strategy, focusing on customer data acquisition, enrichment and retention initiatives in line with Beauty Pie's business objectives.
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our team. On a day to day basis, you will be responsible for:
- Work closely with the Senior CRM Manager to develop and drive the CRM roadmap and strategies to support customer acquisition, retention and reactivation that improve conversion, build customer engagement, lifetime value and support our business KPIs.
- Manage planning, developing, and implementing CRM campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement and improve conversion and repeat rates.
- Lead operational delivery, optimisation & reporting of all email and lifecycle campaigns
- Review past performance of the CRM channels and review channel metrics such response rate, conversion, and ROI
- Work closely with and manage a CRM Executive and build strong collaborative relationships and manage activity schedules / workload between the team
- Coordinating insight, results and actions from CRM and communicating those with the wider business.
- Develop process and documentation road maps, A/B tests, and personalisation that succeed through email and CRM.
- Deliver a hyper-personalised and segmented email communication calendar to our member database to ensure all communications are relevant to our core customer cohorts
- Work closely with the Brand Marketing and Growth team to ensure brand email communications are aligned with other marketing channels and are reflective of business priorities.
- Follow best practice and carry out deliverability improvements within spam filtering for various email providers.
We believe it's all about mindset, great skills and attitude and a fantastic work ethic being key. If you're aligned to our values, excited about the opportunity, and you're really good at what you do (even if you don't tick all the boxes) apply anyway! *
- Strong experience of CRM and email marketing, preferably in either D2C or subscriptions.
- Ability to collect and analyse sophisticated data and move on data is key.
- Develop own audience, segmentation, engagement and content strategies.
- Strong attention to detail and numbers.
- Experience with customer engagement platform such as Emarsys
- Experience in using Google analytics and excel
- Natural self-starter who can hit the ground running and take full ownership of execution.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills.
- Ability to work well in a team as well as individually.
- Strong organisational skills.
*The stated experience and background is a guide and does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience, provided the requisite skills can be demonstrated.
Our culture is our DNA. It defines who we are, how we operate and how we hire based on our values:
- Bring Your 'A' Game - take ownership & accountability, make shit happen, grow, support, evolve, invent, be open minded
- Be Intelligently Rebellious - challenge the status quo, push boundaries, embrace change and think big
- Be Customer Obsessed - listen & learn, take ownership, act fast, be humble & empathetic, build & keep trust, be grateful for feedback
- It's All For One (& One For All) - take advantage of collective intelligence, act with integrity, support & challenge, embrace individuality, do right by our company, our members, our colleagues & our environment
As always, there are a few perks
- Free Membership to Beauty Pie + 20% off our products?
- A piece of Beauty Pie with Share options ?
- Private Medical Insurance ?
- Contributory Pension Scheme (UK) 401k Scheme (US) ?
- Life Assurance at 4 x annual salary ?
- Regular social events ?
- An allowance to set up your home office ?
- 25 days holiday (UK) 22 days vacation (US) ?
- Your birthday off ?
- Flexible bank holidays (You choose them!) ?
- 60 days work from anywhere worldwide ?
- Access to mental health support through Spill ?
- ?2,500 / $2,500 to spend on your fertility journey after 2 years service ?
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to be part of an inspirational, international and talented team.
Beauty Pie is an equal opportunity employer. The company will not unlawfully discriminate on grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability or age, pregnancy or trade union membership.
Please let us know, if you require reasonable adjustments at any point during the application and/or recruitment process.
Company name: Beauty Pie
Remote job title: CRM Manager
Job tags: beauty
location or timezone
posted70 days ago