Backend Node.js Developer
Remote job description
What's needed from you:
- 3-5 years of experience
- Fully Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Must haves:
- MongoDB (or heavy experience with some other DB)
- Good debugging skills
- Web security knowledge
- Performance tuning
- Experience integrating payment systems
- Experience storing and managing confidential information
- Big Data
The experience of working remotely at Arative is unlike anywhere else. We focus heavily on active team collaboration; hence your team members will never be from far away time zones.
No midnight meetings or choppy calls because we recruit only from just a handful of countries to keep everyone connected. We provide high-quality video equipment to make it feel like we are next to each other.
Working at Arative is like working with an office-based high-performance team but without the commute. All developer meetings are held in spoken Spanish, and team collaboration is highly valued.
What is the platform built with?
The product is built with node.js, vue.js, storybook and MongoDB. Platforms are Cloudflare, AWS and Mongo Atlas, the more you can tick off from this list the better. You will be working with the most current frameworks available.
If hired then you will be working directly with an innovative team that consists of full-stack, front-end, and backend developers with outstanding programming and problem-solving skills, so you will be picking up new skills in no time.
The ideal candidate:
- 100% Self-starter mentality
- Willingness to put in the work and be part of an elite team
- Is flexible and a true self-starter, doesn't take anything for granted and a boss is not necessarily needed to get the job done while being precise and getting the work done right.
- Has a proven track record of delivering high-quality work and showing a high level of responsibility for all tasks.
- If asked, capable of providing references from past co-workers and managers.
Company: Arative Technologies
Job title: Backend Node.js Developer (LATAM REMOTE) at Arative Technologies () (allows remote)