Remote job description
At OpenUnited, we are creating a new platform and innovative model that helps digital talent around the world to develop skills, and to have long-term paying digital work whilst ensuring the sustainability of the open source ecosystem.
We are now live in our beta phase whereby the platform is live at https://openunited.com/ and we have made our code repositories public at: https://github.com/OpenUnited/product-factory-composer
Help us build the future of digital work at OpenUnited.
1) Join our discord server: https://discord.gg/T3xevYvWey
2) Register at https://openunited.com/ and create your profile
3) Fork our repos on GitHub https://github.com/OpenUnited/product-factory-composer ?
4) Get OpenUnited running on your development machine (see the README in the repo)
5) Claim and complete a task on OpenUnited https://openunited.com/meta/openunited-product-factory/tasks When you are done with the task, issue a pull request and (IMPORTANT) make sure you complete the steps in OpenUnited to have this added to your portfolio.
After you have collected 50 non-liquid points by working on tasks on Open Products like OpenUnited itself (https://openunited.com/meta/openunited-product-factory/tasks), you are eligible to claim tasks with liquid points that are convertible into payment.
Here are our FAQs
Company name: OpenUnited
Remote job title: (Python / Django) - Backend Developer at OpenUnited () (allows remote)
Job tags: python, django, database