Remote job description
We are hiring a Back-end Developer with 'killer' Python skills, for one of our Pentalog subsidiaries: SkillValue. This company platform offers technical and digital services (assessment, recruitment, outsourcing, freelancing) that help start-ups, software editors, grow-ups or big cap companies evolve and expand their business.
The working methodology is Agile – SCRUM, which allows for iterations and the addition of new functionalities to the application.
Tech stack involved:
In this position, you will help improve and expand an online platform for recruitment projects and technical assessments.
- At least 5 years of experience with Python and Django;
- High autonomy translated in the capacity of taking decisions and finding the best solutions;
- Team player attitude and attention to details;
- A responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
- A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills;
- Good level of English.
- Experience with Azure Services (Application Services, Data Services, Storage).
What is on the table:
- Healthcare benefits (Private Medical Insurance, various extra medical advantages);
- French, German and English courses;
- Free pass to learning platforms (O'Reilly, Safary Books, Pluralsight, Raywenderlich, MindTools);
- Meal vouchers;
- Mentorship programs;
- Access to a technology roadmap;
- Full support to upgrade yourself (conferences and certifications);
- New-born maternity grant;
- A front-row seat to PentaBARs – our after-work tech events with a twist.
Job title: Back-End (Python) Developer - Improve our online recruitment platform (REMOTE) at Pentalog (allows remote)
Job tags: python, django, linux, docker, mysql