Remote job description
You are someone who wants to influence your own development. You're looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests and be able to grow professionally.
You bring to Applaudo the following competencies:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience.
1-3 years of experience with Angular 8+
Knowlegde of Reactive Programming with RxJS and optionally Redux
Experience in Unit Testing (Jest, Enzyme)
Ability to translate design artifacts into usable code.
Solid grasp of CI/CD pipeline and associated tooling.
Excellent communication skills with strong customer service commitment.
Web development best practices.
English Full Professional Proficiency
Proficient in HTML5, CSS3 and ES6.
You will be accountable for the following responsibilities:
- Build Front-End applications from scratch with best practices and standards.
- Defining the requirements of the API, consume RESTful web services and process results.
- Creating prototypes that demonstrate the value and functionality of emerging technologies on the Web.
- Experience with agile development processes to meet requirements and follow through with the implementation.
- Work with developers teams, designers and product managers, dividing responsibilities to solve problems.
- Follow the UI / UX best practice guidelines by Google and the design team.
- Responsible, organized and hardworking with excellent communication skills.
Angular Developer at Applaudo Studios () (allows remote)
Tags: angularjs, html, css, es6