Strategic Account Executive
Remote job description
We're on a mission to bring people the knowledge they need to make a difference in the world.
Glean was founded by a seasoned team of former Google search and Facebook engineers, who wondered why we don't have an easier way of finding what we need at work. In our personal lives, we have tools to help us find pretty much whatever we need. Why don't we have that at work? And that was the beginning of Glean.
Glean searches across all your company's apps to help you find exactly what you need and discover the things you should know. We're a diverse team of curious and creative people who want to help each other get big things done - so we can help other teams do the same.
We're backed by some of the Valley's leading venture capitalists - including Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, Lightspeed, and General Catalyst - and have assembled a world-class team with senior leadership experience at Google, Slack, Facebook, Dropbox, Rubrik, Uber, Intercom, Pinterest, Palantir, and others.
What you will do and achieve:
- Source and close net new logos within a given territory focusing on Fortune 500 or similar Companies
- Have the ability to navigate complex organizational structures and identify executive sponsors and champions
- Research and understand the business objectives of your customers and have the ability to perform a value drive sales cycle
- Collaborate with internal partners to move deals forward and ensure customer success
- You will consistently deliver ARR revenue and Pipeline targets and drive success through a metric based approach
- Develop and execute sales strategies and tactics to generate pipeline, drive sales opportunities and deliver repeatable and predictable bookings
- Provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions
- Create ROI and business justification reports based off of a data driven approach
- Run tight POCs based off of business success criteria
Minimum REQUIRED Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 10+ years of closing experience with direct field sales experience selling enterprise cloud software to Fortune 500 companies.
- Ability to learn, pitch and demonstrate a highly technical product and have the ability to adapt in a fast growing and changing environment
- Have clear examples of closing complex deals and selling into complex organizations
- Effectively use a repeatable method for uncovering greenfield opportunities and building out a new territory
- Previous experience building relationships and selling face to face to C level executives
- Knowledge of best of breed softwares and a technical understanding of integrations, APIs, infrastructure management, security and analytics
- Experience selling technical SaaS and cloud based software solutions
- Basic understanding of search infrastructure is a plus
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible work environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Transparent culture
- Learning and development opportunities
- Company events
- Free meals
We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organization. We're committed to an inclusive and diverse company. We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.
Company name: Glean
Remote job title: Strategic Account Executive
Job tags: infrastructure, Software as a Service, C
location or timezone
categorySales and Partnerships
yearly salary range$285,000 - 315,000
posted8 days ago