Senior Sales Strategy Analyst
Remote job description
Glendale, CaliforniaUS CO RemoteUS OR RemoteUS WA RemoteUS CA Remote
Ready to be a Titan?
ServiceTitan is looking for a Senior Sales Strategy Analyst with strong critical thinking, communication, and technical skills to be a big part of the always-exciting Sales division of GTM Strategy & Operations. A successful candidate will have the ability to work independently in a dynamic, rapidly-growing, and fast-paced environment. This role reports directly to the Senior Manager of Sales Operations.
What you'll do:
- Work with cross-functional teams including Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Onboarding, and Finance.
- Be a sales funnel expert and translate complex dynamics and ideas into compelling, actionable recommendations and data visuals
- Own and drive forecasting and pacing cadences with the Sales Leadership Team, evaluating initiative-based risks and opportunities and reliable trends.
- Create new models and dashboards to assess KPIs regularly, identifying and communicating actionable insights to leaders pertaining to our short- and long-term goals, milestones
- Partner with business leads to create and present Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly Business Review materials
- Partner with, and provide critical feedback to, the Sales Operations team to continuously refine and improve ways to capture data
What you'll need:
- BS/BA in Business Administration, Finance, or a related field, required
- 3+ years of financial modeling or analytics, required
- 2+ years of Salesforce experience, required
- Strategy/Finance experience in SaaS or Start-up environment, required
- Preferred: Data querying experience in Tableau or similar
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn't about checking every box on a list. It's about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we're solving. We're in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you're not just accepting a job. You're making a career move. Here's how we'll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 90% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Company name: ServiceTitan
Remote job title: Senior Sales Strategy Analyst
Job tags: saas / subscription, business services, smb