Senior Sales Enablement Manager
Remote job description
About RipplingRippling is the first way for businesses to manage all of their HR & IT - payroll, benefits, computers, apps, and more - in one unified workforce platform.By connecting every business system to one source of truth for employee data, businesses can automate all of the manual work they normally need to do to make employee changes. Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can just click a button and set up a new employees' payroll, health insurance, work computer, and third-party apps - like Slack, Zoom, and Office 365 - all within 90 seconds.Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $700M from the world's top investors - including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, and Bedrock - and was named one of America's best startup employers by Forbes (#12 out of 500).
About The RoleWe're looking for an analytical, creative Senior Sales Enablement Manager to improve our buyer journey across our direct sales segments. You'll be responsible for improving our win rates by partnering with sales managers. You'll jointly identify opportunity areas for new or improved assets for the sales team, like post-demo email copy, sales collateral, or decks. You'll be responsible for developing the asset, often in partnership with our marketing team. After you deploy the asset to sales teams, you'll develop systems to measure the impact of collateral and nurture messages on different buyer personas.This is an opportunity to meaningfully increase the pace of Rippling's growth by developing and testing strategies for all segments of our sales team to improve their respective close rates and average contract values.You'll love this role if you're passionate about getting into the details, deeply understanding why a message is or isn't resonating, using data to motivate your peers, and making a significant impact on revenue.
What You Will Do
- Develop all the assets that our sales team uses to win customers after the initial demo ?" from decks to collateral to email templates.
- Build the tests and measurement to understand the impact of different messages and enablement resources (eg, emails, collateral) on a customer's propensity to buy.
- Partner with revenue operations to build the reports you need to isolate the impact of changes to the buyer journey on propensity to buy.
- Document your findings so sales reps who are facing a given type of prospect can easily self-serve information about how to increase their chances of winning the deal
- Partner with sales managers and sales enablement to improve the overall effectiveness our sales team
- Share your findings with marketing to improve the quality of specific content pieces and our broader GTM strategy
- Be the in-house expert on which messages resonate best with certain buyer personas or phases of the customer journey
- 5+ years of relevant experience in product, content, growth, or lifecycle marketing, or any role where you meaningfully improved the buyer journey (B2B SaaS or freemium experience preferred).
- Strong writer - you can comfortably knock-out top notch email copy or a compelling sales deck. Bonus points if you have a strong visual eye in the assets you create.
- Systems thinker - you're comfortable interpreting a sales funnel to identify the highest opportunity areas to improve it and can confidently define the right metrics to test your hypothesis about how a specific change will improve your customer's overall likelihood to buy (SQL experience not required, but preferred)
- Analytical - you can dive into data to understand the effectiveness of a test you ran, pulling apart which customer segments are influenced by a particular message, or isolating causal variables
- Strong customer empathy - you know how identify why messages are or aren't resonating with a buyer and have some intuition about alternate messages to test
- Clear communicator - you can summarize data clearly to fully inform stakeholders without bringing them deep into the weeds with you
- Process builder - you know how to build a lightweight process to gather the data you need or corral teams in the right direction
- Hustler - you are a self-starter with a bias towards action who is able to manage multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborator - you're a team player who thinks big, is hands-on, organized, and solves problems.
Show more Show less
Company name: Rippling
Remote job title: Senior Sales Enablement Manager
Job tags: freemium, Direct Sales, marketing