Manager, Enterprise Sales Development
Remote job description
Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That's the power of data in motion in action-giving organizations instant access to the massive amounts of data that is constantly flowing throughout their business. At Confluent, we're building the foundational platform for this new paradigm of data infrastructure. Our cloud-native offering is designed to be the intelligent connective tissue enabling real-time data, from multiple sources, to constantly stream across the organization. With Confluent, organizations can create a central nervous system to innovate and win in a digital-first world.
We're looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent's enormous potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks as we solve big problems together. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow-whether you're just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you'll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
About the Team:
The Confluent Growth team is the go-to-market engine generating demand, and building and qualifying pipeline for the leading event streaming platform based on Apache Kafka. We are category breakers, market definers and powerful technical persuaders helping every enterprise realize the power of streaming data. Our ability to bring together diverse skill sets allows us to define new roads to build an enterprise business unmatched in the industry. We tackle massive challenges and have fun solving them as a team.
About the Role:
As part of our rapid growth, we're looking for an Outbound Enterprise SDR manager who is passionate about coaching and developing sales people early in their career, and empowering them to hit pipeline generation targets. You'll continue to build and improve the Outbound program, identifying opportunities for better efficiency while also focusing on team building and morale boosting activities. We're looking for a leader who is excited to build and scale this team.
What you'll do:
- Lead team of SDR's responsible for converting outbound leads into meetings and opportunities for the Sales team
- Recruit, hire, train, motivate, and coach SDRs, focused on attracting and retaining top talent that has ability to quickly grow and scale within the organization
- Set and ensure team meets quarterly KPI objectives and completes a high volume of daily activities
- Identify opportunities for better process and/or structure to drive improved efficiency, and work cross-functionally to implement
- Report on team/individual results to Sales and Marketing leadership
- Ensure the effective use of Salesforce.com, Outreach and Drift
- Mentor individual SDRs and contribute to career progression program
- Help create and improve messaging to optimize connect rates
What gives you an edge:
- 2+ years previous sales development experience required
- 1+ years previous B2B Enterprise SDR management required
- Previously worked in Enterprise B2B software/technology company
- Familiarity with Big Data/Open Source
- Passion for coaching and developing teammates Long tenure at past companies with demonstrated advancement within the company.
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact. Employment decisions are made on the basis of job-related criteria without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Confluent requires all employees (in office and remote) in the U.S. to be vaccinated for COVID-19. Consistent with federal, state, and local requirements, Confluent will consider requests for reasonable accommodation based on medical conditions/contraindications or sincerely-held religious beliefs where it is able to do so without undue hardship to the company.
Click here to review our California Candidate Privacy Notice, which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.
Company name: confluent
Remote job title: Manager, Enterprise Sales Development
Job tags: open-source, big data, infrastructure