Business Development Representative, Eversight
Remote job description
We're transforming the grocery industry
At Instacart, we invite the world to share love through food because we believe everyone should have access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. Where others see a simple need for grocery delivery, we see exciting complexity and endless opportunity to serve the varied needs of our community. We work to deliver an essential service that customers rely on to get their groceries and household goods, while also offering safe and flexible earnings opportunities to Instacart Personal Shoppers.
Instacart has become a lifeline for millions of people, and we're building the team to help push our shopping cart forward. If you're ready to do the best work of your life, come join our table.
Instacart is a Flex First team
There's no one-size fits all approach to how we do our best work. Our employees have the flexibility to choose where they do their best work - whether it's from home, an office, or your favorite coffee shop - while staying connected and building community through regular in-person events. Learn more about our flexible approach to where we work.
Eversight, an Instacart company, is hiring an Enterprise Business Development Lead to work with the world's largest consumer goods brands and grocery retailers and help drive revenue growth. With strong support from our team of A-Player consummate professionals, you will immerse yourself in enterprise software sales' dynamic and rewarding world.
Eversight's innovative solution combines the latest in machine learning and behavioral economics to transform the $300B market for promotions. You will join Eversight at an exciting time as our business scales dramatically. The company has a strong customer base of leading consumer products companies like Coca-Cola, Hershey's, Kellogg's, and Raley's to name a few. This role offers the excitement of a high-growth company within Instacart with the support of a strong team-oriented culture of industry experts.
ABOUT THE JOB
Serve as an Eversight ambassador with prospective customers (leading consumer goods companies and retailers):
- Reporting to the Director of Business Development, develop strategies that increase the overall effectiveness of the Eversight sales cycle from lead generation to close.
- Conduct research and develop leads through outbound calls and emails leading to introductory meetings for our Sales Directors
- Respond to inbound inquiries promptly, answering questions and routing them as appropriate
- Maintain regular touch-points with warm leads based on a communication plan set by Marketing
- Manage and maintain target lists for trade show participation
Develop our sales intelligence:
- Improve and update our records on target accounts (in Salesforce) through ongoing online research
- Scrappy and relentlessly positive
- Curious from a business perspective; capable of self-guided learning
- Competitive spirit but very much a team player
- Serious interest in developing the craft of sales
- Drawn to dynamic, entrepreneurial environments
- Ability to work independently, handle rejection, and celebrate success.
- Open to working hours to match East Coast workday.
- One year+ of work experience in a business development role
- Demonstrated experience and success with outbound calling and prospecting
- Prolific use of LinkedIn and Sales Navigator
- Prior use of Salesforce (preferred)
- Prior use of sales automation tools such as Hubspot, Outreach, Yesware, GMAss, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Google Suite with a focus on spreadsheets
- Bachelor's degree
Palo Alto, CA (remote)
About this Company
Eversight is the recognized leader in AI-powered pricing and promotions. Global brands and retailers rely on the Eversight platform to optimize pricing and respond to market conditions, deliver higher ROI on promotional spend, and enable data-driven collaboration on investments. Eversight is generating 10-25% improvement in sales volume at leading customers such Coca-Cola, Johnson & Johnson, and Walgreens. Visit http://www.eversightlabs.com to learn more.
Accommodations & Accessibility
At Instacart, we strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need assistance submitting an application through our career site due to a disability, please submit an Accommodations Request Form and someone from our team will reach out soon to see how we may be able to assist.
Company name: Instacart
Remote job title: Business Development Representative, Eversight
Job tags: Spreadsheets, LinkedIn, business development
location or timezone
categorySales and Partnerships
posted72 days ago