Account Manager, Mid-Market
Remote job description
Apollo.io is the leading go-to-market solution for revenue teams, trusted by over 500,000 companies and millions of users globally, from rapidly growing startups to some of the world's largest enterprises. Apollo.io provides sales and marketing teams with easy access to verified contact data for over 270 million B2B contacts, along with tools to engage and convert these contacts in one unified platform. By helping revenue professionals find the most accurate contact information and automating the outreach process, Apollo.io turns prospects into customers. Apollo raised a series D in 2023 and is backed by top-tier investors, including Sequoia Capital, Bain Capital Ventures, and more, and counts the former President and COO of Hubspot, JD Sherman, among its board members. Apollo.io is growing rapidly, with 900% revenue growth since 2021, and is looking for world-class talent to keep building with us.
Account Manager, Mid-Market
Location: Remote (United States)
Position Overview: As a Mid-Market Account Manager, you will manage a portfolio of some of Apollo's fastest growing customers. As their main point of contact you will oversee all aspects of the customer relationship. Helping our existing customer base evangelize Apollo across their organization you will be responsible for upsells, cross-sells and product activation with an eye towards value-based interactions.
- Build relationships with Apollo's Mid-Market customers ensuring revenue growth and customer retention.
- Work with current customers to understand their business pains, and provide solutions based on our platform to alleviate them.
- Develop strategic territory plans outlining opportunities for upsell, cross-sell, expansion to new business units, and achieve business goals.
- Develop advanced knowledge of your customers' business and goals while accurately forecasting sales pipeline.
- Monitor customers' product usage to uncover opportunities for optimization and value realization.
- Serving as the project manager to ensure customers have access to appropriate cross-functional resources such as technical support, product, finance and legal.
- Multi-stakeholder manager (internally & externally)
- Outbound -> hunting for new use cases inside the install base
- Pipeline management
- Strong negotiation skills
- Impeccable written and oral communications, including slide deck preparation
- Capable to build and maintain fruitful relationships with Director/VP/C-level executives
- Sales acumen and customer-centric mentality
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Project management
- Land and expand/growth mindset
What You'll Love About Apollo
Besides the great compensation package and culture that thrives in openness and excellence, we invest tremendous effort into developing our remote employees' careers. The team embraces that we have a sole purpose: to help customers maximize their full revenue potential on the Apollo platform. This mindset opens us up to a lot of creative approaches to making customers successful at scale. You'll be a significant part of a lean, remote team, empowered to really own your role as a proactive educator. We're very collaborative at Apollo, so you'll be able to lean on your teammates, even in adjacent departments, to help you achieve lofty goals. You'll be supported and encouraged to experiment and take educated risks that lead to big wins. And, you'll have a whole team remotely by your side to help you do it!
Company name: Apollo
Remote job title: Account Manager, Mid-Market
Job tags: New Business, Customer Retention Programs, Mid-Market