Remote job description
We're transforming the grocery industry
At Instacart, we invite the world to share love through food because we believe everyone should have access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. Where others see a simple need for grocery delivery, we see exciting complexity and endless opportunity to serve the varied needs of our community. We work to deliver an essential service that customers rely on to get their groceries and household goods, while also offering safe and flexible earnings opportunities to Instacart Personal Shoppers.
Instacart has become a lifeline for millions of people, and we're building the team to help push our shopping cart forward. If you're ready to do the best work of your life, come join our table.
Instacart is a Flex First team
There's no one-size fits all approach to how we do our best work. Our employees have the flexibility to choose where they do their best work - whether it's from home, an office, or your favorite coffee shop - while staying connected and building community through regular in-person events. Learn more about our flexible approach to where we work.
Responsible for developing and implementing sales strategies that will drive revenue growth for Caper. The successful candidate will have extensive experience in building and leading high-performance sales teams, a proven track record of exceeding sales targets, and excellent communication and negotiation skills. The successful candidate will have sold technology related solutions and will have a deep understanding of technical systems and products.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Develop and implement sales strategies that align with the company's overall goals and objectives.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers and partners.
- Identify new business opportunities and develop strategies to pursue them.
- Analyze market trends and competitive landscape to identify new sales opportunities.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams such as marketing, product development, and customer success to ensure alignment and drive results.
- Create and deliver compelling sales presentations and proposals to potential clients.
- Negotiate and close complex sales contracts with clients.
- 10+ years of sales experience, 5+ years of experience in technical sales or business development in a technology-focused organization.
- Strong technical skills and understanding of APIs, databases, and integration tools.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets and building high-performance sales teams.
- Experience selling high-tech products or services, preferably in the retail industry.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and strategic thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
Instacart provides highly market-competitive compensation and benefits in each location where our employees work. This role is remote and the base pay range for a successful candidate is dependent on their permanent work location. Please review our Flex First remote work policy here.
Offers may vary based on many factors, such as candidate experience and skills required for the role. This role also includes a Sales Incentive Plan. Additionally, this role is eligible for a new hire equity grant as well as annual refresh grants. Please read more about our benefits offerings here.
For US based candidates, the base pay ranges for a successful candidate are listed below.
OR, DE, ME, MA, MD, NH, RI, VT, DC, PA, VA, CO, TX, IL, HI
All other states
CA, NY, CT, NJ
Accommodations & Accessibility
At Instacart, we strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need assistance submitting an application through our career site due to a disability, please submit an Accommodations Request Form and someone from our team will reach out soon to see how we may be able to assist.
Company name: Instacart
Remote job title: Account Executive
Job tags: business development, databases, Technical Sales
location or timezone
categorySales and Partnerships
yearly salary range$138,000 - 184,000
posted14 days ago