Remote job description
People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 20+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 5000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
- Our Sales team is the engine that drives new customer acquisition and engagement for Revolut Business across the globe. Each area of the department works like special forces: from prospecting to acquisition and activation, they own their market segments with super solution-oriented approach and use their know-how to grow our customer base at breakneck speed
- We're looking for an Account Executive to ensure absolutely excellent experience of our customers Someone who can effectively identify opportunities, conduct outreach and drive deals through the funnel, owning closing and end-to-end activation. A competitive, high energy, motivated individual who enjoys a challenge whilst acting with integrity at all times
Sounds exciting? Keep reading
What you'll be doing
- Qualifying prospective customers from a defined territory/vertical
- Engaging prospective customers about Revolut Business
- Using solution based selling to understand customer needs, and communicating the value proposition
- Working with Sales Managers to move customers through the funnel and activate them
- Becoming a product expert on Revolut Business, its market positioning, and solutions it offers, backed up by relevant, compelling case studies
What you'll need
- Fluent English and Greek
- Excellent communication skills and articulation over the phone
- Keen interest in commencing a career in a high performing sales culture
- Demonstrable commercial experience, particularly in telesales (6+ months)
- Degree in Finance/Business related subject would be beneficial
- By applying for the above position, you will confirm that you have reviewed and agreed to our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.
Company name: Revolut
Remote job title: Account Executive
Job tags: fintech, forex