Remote job description
Who we are
- Alan is the one-stop health partner for the body & the mind.
- Founded in 2016 by Jean-Charles Samuelian and Charles Gorintin, Alan is the first digital health insurance in France since 1986.
- Alan's long-term goal is to make personal, proactive and holistic health part of people's daily life, striving to be the world's most member-centric healthcare company.
As of today, Alan covers more than 300,000 members, representing over ?160m+ of annualized revenue. We recently raised a further ?183m in a series E funding round bringing the company's total valuation to ?2.7bn. The team is 500+ people and growing. We are also operating in Spain and Belgium , and guess what: the best is yet to come!
How we do it?
At Alan, we have a set of cultural values that guide our approach to work such as:
- Members first. We put our members first, our team second, our shareholders third.
- Radical Transparency. We take all our decisions in writing and adopt a direct and honest style of communication.
- Personal & Team Growth. We are self-improving whilst helping others grow. We're no ego-doers and we all edit the company.
- Underrepresented folks...
Science shows that you are less likely to apply if you feel you don't have all the necessary prerequisites. If this description matches where you are now or what you'd like to grow into in your next position, we encourage you to apply.
We strive to make our culture as inclusive as possible and believe both the company and its culture are strongest when composed of diverse experiences and backgrounds.
- We have an open salary & equity policy combined with a transparent career path: we base our people decisions on objective criteria.
- We have flexible working hours and leave policy.
- We trust people to work remotely
- We extended the length of parental leave and value this time as professional experience.
- We respect our coworkers gender identity and use their names, pronouns and agreements no matter their legal status.
- Your mission
Alan is a product-first company on a mission to make healthcare frictionless, fair & friendly for everyone. In Spain, we have launched a health insurance product for Tech companies that is intuitive, transparent and focusses on providing a great service. We already work with our first customers and we want to accelerate our growth in 2022!
We are building our Sales team locally and looking for several 'full-stack' Sales/Account Executive profiles who will be primarily responsible for engaging with prospects to turn them into happy Alan customers. In addition, we expect this role to plan a key part in building and maintaining our sales pipeline, determining tools and processes to improve efficiency both for inbound and outbound sales and help us define the sales playbook and commercial strategy.
Skills & Experience
- Around 5 years of experience in a customer-facing role (Sales, Management consulting, Customer Success) and passionate about sales.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English & Spanish.
- Ideally B2B sales experience, preferably with a SaaS company.
- Ability to create a high-touch strategy adapted to each prospect.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-up skills.
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building.
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth.
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models.
- Great attitude and ability to collaborate in a small team.
- Ability to collaborate in a fast-paced team.
- Have a desire to learn fast and make an impact from day 1.
- Perks & Benefits
At Alan, we believe that being in good health is a basic need, and it starts with our employees. This is why Alaners are provided with a stimulating environment and perks for them to be happy, efficient and spend only high-quality time with co-workers.
Therefore, we offer:
- Flexible Office. Amazing office space in the headquarters, sponsored co-working hubs or a full-remote experience for those who want, with home office equipment sponsorship.
- We reward fairly. Generous equity packages are completing your base salary.
- All the tools you need. Top of the range equipment: Macbook Pro, keyboard, laptop stand, monitor, and Bose noise-cancelling headphones
- Flexible vacation policy. Alaners can organize their time off as they wish.
- Delightful healthcare insurance. Extremely comprehensive health insurance - 100% of the contribution covered by Alan for you and your family.
- Transport. Country-specific commuter benefits
- Learning & Training opportunities. A very flexible Training policy at Alan, free books and budget to attend and speak at conferences if the opportunity arises
- Parental leave. Extended parental leave for all new parents.
Company name: Alan
Remote job title: Account Executive
Job tags: insurance premiums, fintech, insurance, medical services