Sales Enablement Manager
Remote job description
At Expel, we believe if we take care of our employees, they will look after our customers, and the rest will work itself out. It's as simple as that. We have built a phenomenal place to work based on transparency, where people love what they do, and work gets appreciated. We're seeking a Sales Enablement Manager to steward our sales team members like Expel looks after its people.
Do you love to coach and mentor sales people? Can you employ your years of experience as successful sales representative leader to drive systemic improvements in our sale performance? aIf so, we'd love to hear from you!
Maybe you've worked in a certain sales environment before and have thought before and agree there's a better way. Maybe you're passionate about creating curriculum, onboarding new people, creating continual development programs, conducting gap analyses, and enabling teams to find (and keep) customers in a scalable, repeatable way. If you want to support a sales function that focuses on how we get deals closed in addition to meeting our sales goals then there may be a place for you on our crew.
What Expel can do for you
- Offer an environment that values your work, ideas and creativity
- Create the space for you to grow and demonstrate leadership skills
- Provide varied experiences that may range from training SDRs on how to make their first cold call all the way up to mentoring a sales team member on closing a million-dollar deal
- We offer people and a company who want to deliver an outstanding solution, and to reach the right customers we need to have a strong sales team. We're all in it together.
- We offer the experience in a startup environment with people that have drive and pride in doing meaningful work.
- Work with a team of experienced builders as the subject matter expert on sales enablement. Have something new to try? Let's get creative together.
- Provide access to the things needed to craft and deliver effective curriculum, including tools, resources and interdepartmental support.
- The opportunity to shine as you integrate curriculum with sales systems and design resources that are at helpful and available exactly when and where our team needs them.
- Help bolster your reputation in the industry as someone who crafts thoughtful sales enablement programs that result in a smooth running sales team that can operate at its highest potential.
What you can do for Expel
- Bring a passion for sales, customers and winning, with an emphasis on Enterprise sales
- Share your experience winning deals with Enterprise customers. These should be well into the six figures with a sales cycle several months long and multiple buying influences.
- Build and execute engaging sales training programs that leads to improvements in performance
- Bring expertise in developing and delivering curriculum that incorporates how people learn & uses modern delivery approaches that shorten ramp time, increases knowledge retention and improves the overall performance of sales.
- Show your creative side as you design and maintain our LevelJump instance (or similar LMS) to enhance and "gamify" the learning experience.
- Improve our sales enablement integrations, including the tools used to automate the delivery of programs and how we integrate training resources into Salesforce.com for easy access post training. We'll never be perfect, but we should always be getting better at understanding what's over the next horizon.
- Partner with sales leaders, and cross-functional teams to maintain a pulse on what's happening in the field, constantly assessing gaps and tailoring programs to get results.
What you should bring with you
- Experience building & automating sales curriculum in the enterprise security SaaS space
- Deep knowledge and understanding of how sales people learn
- 5+ years experience leading sales enablement teams plus 3+ years experience selling or leading sales teams
- Experience with Enterprise sales
- A bachelor's or post-graduate degree in a related field, or a similarly compelling set of life experiences
At Expel, our employee benefits reflect our commitment to our crew. Unlimited PTO, equity for everyone, work location flexibility, up to 24 weeks of parental leave, and excellent health benefits are some of the ways we care for our Expletives.
- Our office is based in Herndon, Virginia. However, we will consider remote work for this position.
- We're only hiring those authorized to work in the United States. We do not currently sponsor immigration visas.
We're an Equal Opportunity Employer: You'll receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
We'll ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let us know if you need accommodation of any kind.
Job title: Sales Enablement Manager