Remote job description
At Cutover, we're focused on helping Enterprise teams move quickly with confidence, so we've built the world's first enterprise-wide work orchestration and observability platform that enables seamless human and machine collaboration. This year we announced a $35 million Series B financing round led by Eldridge (alongside existing investors Index Ventures, Sussex Place Ventures, and Contour Ventures) and we're thrilled to be embarking on our next exciting chapters of growth.
We're scaling our Customer Journey Organisation [CJO = the term we give to all of our teams focused on driving Cutover's revenue] organization in a big way in 2022 and we're excited to start the search for a RVP of Sales to lead our US teams. Reporting to our global SVP of Sales, this role will be leading a team of Enterprise sellers.
Your mission in this role:
- Recruit, manage, and coach a team of Enterprise Sellers responsible for new logo acquisition and account expansion
- Continuously monitor sales pipeline, activity & forecasts to determine sales progress & areas for improvement
- Assist in close of strategic sales deals
- Partner with the broader go-to market teams to collaborate on strategy and execution including business development, marketing, pre-sales, revenue ops, and customer success teams
- What we'd like you to bring to the table...
- You'll have 4+ years experience leading teams of enterprise-level SaaS sales professionals, and 10+ years of quota carrying experience
- You are fluent in the modern enterprise salesperson's technology stack (Salesforce.com, Sales Navigator, Hubspot etc.); you're process-oriented and are always open to trying new tooling and approaches to help scale your success. You will also have embraced sales methodologies like MEDDICC or Customer Centric Selling (or similar).
- You're a natural collaborator and have experience in a team-based-sell environment. You're someone who gets buy-in from Marketing, Alliances, Customer Success, Product and Pre-sales and brings them on the journey to help you execute your vision.
The good stuff...
- You'll be given a solid compensation plan. We want all of our team members to feel a genuine sense of ownership in what we're building here at Cutover. We're excited to offer Share Options as part of our compensation package.
- 20 days of PTO per year + NY public holidays, and we want you to take all of them!
- A top-tier private health insurance package.
- A 401k contribution plan.
- We believe in a flexible, autonomous way of working. We provide work from home stipends, and we have built a trusting environment together: do great work, and build an office+home schedule that suits your scenario.
- A personal learning and development budget through Learnerbly.
- If you're thinking of starting or growing your family, then you'll be in great company - more than half of our team are parents and we've built a globally consistent parental leave approach that we're proud of.
- Employee Referral Scheme.
- Cutover mental health initiatives, from fully subsidized therapy sessions to subscriptions to leading wellbeing platforms.
Company name: Cutover
Remote job title: RVP Sales