Head of Sales Excellence
Remote job description
What's the opportunity?
cargo.one is the digital platform for airlines which gives transparency to the industry and allows freight forwarders to search, compare and book air cargo capacity real time. We are proud to have a product which brings value to our airlines and which our customers love to use.
Driving the growth and success of our airlines is a fascinating opportunity and critical to cargo.one's success in changing our industry. In the role of Senior Airline Growth Manager you are directly impacting cargo.one growth by owning and managing the relationship with large global enterprises such as Lufthansa Cargo, Air Canada Cargo or Etihad Cargo. In this capacity, you are responsible for building the supply side of our platform.
Benefit from a unique entrepreneurial opportunity while growing and expanding your own P&L, expanding across geographies and products. Hence, sky's the limit for the exponential growth of your airlines but also for shaping future of the industry.
- Join us now and transform the way airlines sell cargo!
- This position is remote. You can decide where you'd like to be based from this growing list of countries.
What you'll be doing
- Owning the set up and building out a growing team of Sales Excellence (Managers, etc.). Hire, onboard, coach and develop great talent.
- Steer our Sales performance. Implementing and managing Sales Controlling processes.
- Influencing the set up and overall strategy of Salesforce usage. Looking at continuous change for future needs and set up for success for future.
- Managing appropriate Sales Controlling database to ensure efficient and accurate data processing.
- Opportunity to work with the best tools - we are open to exploring all tools to set us up for success.
- Becoming a key person to influence the overall Demand and Supply Sales functions using your expertise in sales excellence.
- Stakeholder Management - direct involvement with our Leadership team.
- Support demand sales and cross-functional departments with appropriate reporting tools, clearly illustrating performance against pre-defined KPIs and highlighting improvement areas.
- The rest, you tell us - what else should a great Head of Sales Excellence do?
What you'll need
- You've demonstrated leadership in your career and have experience managing teams.
- You are based in EMEA region and see working remotely successfully as a pioneering challenge which is constantly evolving.
- You're passionate about software and people.
- You've got experience at fast-paced startups - ideally in B2B.
- You're not afraid of rolling up your sleeves and helping out. You also take care of the details without losing focus of the bigger picture.
- You have impeccable verbal and written English skills.
- What you can expect from cargo.one? We think you'll enjoy working at cargo.one. Here are just a few of the things that we think make it a great place to work:
- The chance to contribute from day 1 with plenty of room for career progression.
- The opportunity to have a serious impact on a growing organization that's changing an industry.
- An extremely steep learning curve working alongside an ambitious and international team.
- MacBook or ThinkPad, the choice is yours - whatever helps you get your job done, we've got you covered.
- Work within a fully-remote setup.
- What is so exciting about working in the air cargo industry?
Imagine a world without a Skyscanner or Kayak when trying to book your next holiday. That is exactly where the air cargo industry finds itself today. With the backing of internationally prominent investors, we are shaping the future of how the air cargo industry will work by providing a tech solution for a currently very manual and time intensive process for Airlines and Freight Forwarders to book air cargo, an industry which is worth almost $123bn. Our solution allows users to transparently and efficiently search for and book air cargo within seconds.
- Connecting the world's air cargo markets to make them more productive and successful
- Get to know our cargo.one team and find out more about daily challenges, biggest achievements and personal motivations. Paloma, Abdullah, Veit and Siena.
- cargo.one is named one of 20 rising stars as part of Forbes' Cloud 100 list
- Air Cargo Booking Site Gets Bessemer Funds, Plans U.S. Foray
Company name: cargo.one
Remote job title: Head of Sales Excellence
Job tags: marketplace, business services, logistics