Account Executive SMB
Remote job description
Account Executives target prospective clients, turning them into happy, Shopmonkey evangelists. They close business by partnering with shops to solve business problems and help streamline their day-to-day business. You're an energetic and organized self-starter; you understand the sales process, can build relationships with the right decision-makers, and can succinctly define and communicate the specific benefits of Shopmonkey appropriate for each client. You will be a key driver of revenue growth for the company, and on the front lines for promoting our product to prospective users.
As an Account Executive, you will
- Grow new revenue by building relationships with high-potential prospective users
- Build and maintaining a pipeline of high-quality opportunities
- Define and execute new sales strategies to effectively close business and showcase the impact Shopmonkey can make in customer's lives
- Collaborate with our sales development, marketing, product, and customer service teams to deliver outstanding results
- Communicate accurate and realistic forecast information to the management team by ensuring our CRM is being utilized and managed effectively
- Learn tried and true SaaS sales strategies
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 2+ years of sales experience in a quota-bearing role, preferably at a technology company, with a track record of top performance.
- Ability to understand and demonstrate Shopmonkey's technology platform and build meaningful relationships with customers of varying technical savvy.
- Aptitude to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated passion for the startup community and new technology businesses.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills with an abundance of charisma, empathy, humility, and humor.
- Thirst for personal growth, team player mentality, and equal willingness to teach and learn.
The US is the second-largest passenger vehicle market with more than 260 million registered passenger vehicles, and the global car repair market is estimated to be worth more than $500B. Shopmonkey aims to change the status quo and enable auto shops to become more efficient and customers to have a more delightful experience.
Shopmonkey, the leading auto repair shop software company, is a cloud-based solution that consolidates the complexities of running an auto repair business — from appointment scheduling to parts ordering, to managing inventory and processing payments — all onto a single platform. We help repair shops consolidate tools, save time, and streamline their entire operation with simple, easy-to-use software.
Shopmonkey is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We are looking for team members that are committed to the Shopmonkey mission. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Account Executive - SMB