Remote job description
In the digital age, content rules.
Production and distribution have shifted from the few to the many. We have all become the media, the media has been marginalized and brands are now broadcasters.
- Everyone has a story to tell or something to sell. A need to create and connect, post and publish, showcase and share.
- So, say hello to Strapi! We exist to fuel the world's creativity and productivity by unleashing the power of content.
- So we've built the next generation CMS that does exactly that. Across the full lifecycle and the entire stack.
- At Strapi, our mission is to empower millions of people to share content everywhere.
Traditional Content Management Systems have been around for years. But, today, content needs to be displayed on a ton of platforms (mobile applications, IoT, etc.). Even the way to create a website has drastically changed: developers use modern front-end frameworks (React, Vue, Angular, etc.). For all of these reasons, a new kind of CMS appeared on the market to make content available on any platform (through an API): the Headless CMS.
That's why we created Strapi, the leading open-source Headless Content Management System. With more than 35k+ stars on GitHub, 3M+ downloads, and a worldwide community, Strapi is used by tens of thousands of companies such as ASOS, Walmart, Nasa, etc.
Why is your role important at Strapi?
After the release of Strapi Enterprise Edition in June 2020, Strapi has quickly grown its customer base. This customer base includes important accounts: Rakuten, Tesco, IBM, eBay, Mitsubishi, etc. Our revenue is booming with a solid double-digit growth month over month.
- To accelerate our growth, we're looking for an experienced Full Cycle (Inbound only) Account Executive based on EMEA.
- Take a look at Our Top 3 Principles to Effective Sales and Engineering Alignment to know more about us.
- This role is remote, in EMEA (in order to ensure great communication with our prospects and customers).
- How do my job will look like at on a daily basis?
- You ensure our users are successful by explaining to them the benefits of our product.
- You qualify leads (there is no SDR in the team) and build a strong relationship with the most promising ones.
- You manage mid-market and complex enterprise sales cycles with multiple engagement points: IT, Product Management, Marketing teams, and other lines of business.
- You navigate through the procurement process to close deals.
- You facilitate the transition to the Customer Success Managers when a deal is closed.
- You store and update information in the tools we use (HubSpot, Chargebee, etc.).
- You document our processes in our Sales handbook.
- You share feedback you receive with the Product team.
- You refine our go-to-market strategy for the relevant markets and organizations in your territory.
- You trigger a strategic account to an Account Manager.
- You are an expert in Strapi, and in Headless CMSs in general.
- A strong desire for making our users successful.
- 3+ years of experience in software sales.
- Familiar with the JAMstack ecosystem.
- Preferred experience with Content Management Systems.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written English communication skills.
Strapi benefits mindset:
- Work from anywhere: we're a remote-first company, so we can work wherever home is. And WiFi.
- Expanded health benefits: Including premium medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Equity for everyone: we win together. On top of a competitive salary, every Strapier has equity that grows with you in the company.
- Parents on a mission: 16 weeks fully paid parental leave for every new Strapi parent.
- You'll always be up to date: we'll cover all hardware and software needed so you're always with the latest versions.
- Grow as you are: from day one, we provide budget and tools to learn and grow both professionally and personally.
- Bi-annual off sites: we gather physically (when possible) or virtually all together for a week twice a year.
- Mental health support: we offer unlimited Moka.care one-on-one sessions with certified specialists
Our Talent Acquisition process:
- First video call with the hiring manager
- Technical assessment
- Assessment debriefing
- Team meetings (with a few Strapiers)
- Founder meeting
- References check
- Values assessment
- Closing interview
- This process tends to take 2-3 weeks max, but happy to adapt to your specific needs.
- If at any moment the process were to stop, the team would be happy to give you a call to share their feedback or get into more details if you want.
- Celebrating You being YOU!
- Strapi's mission is to empower the worldwide community of users to build a million tailor-made projects. To do that, we are growing a diverse team representative of the users we serve. We are committed to building a safe workplace where everyone feels empowered to bring their authentic selves. By being you and bringing your unique difference, perspective, culture, experience, lifestyle, and challenge, you actually help all of us succeed and grow to be the best version of ourselves!
- Want to learn more about us?
- Take a look at our open positions at our Careers Website | Join our community and read our latest news at Strapi's blog!
Company name: Strapi
Remote job title: Account Executive
Job tags: saas, open-source, content management