Field Enablement Coordinator
Remote job description
Hi! Before diving into the job details, let's give you some context on who we're looking for and what to expect when joining the team. We look for people who are curious, ready to own their objectives, and passionate about engineering. Our environment is perfect for those willing to become a change agent and roll up their sleeves to build our rocket ship.
Alright, but why Typeform?
Typeform is renowned for creating the environment to make our customers happy by applying engineering excellence to solve practical problems in areas of security, UX, innovation and engagement.
We believe in open source and innovation, and we encourage you to contribute to the open-source communities that interest you. Every quarter you can join a 2-week hackathon. These sessions often give new product features and architectural changes.
- Finally, we're remote first. Independence, ownership and flexibility are what you can expect from our remote-first mindset.
- Sounds great? What about the role?
About the Role
The Field Enablement Coordinator (manager) is a key member of the Field Sales Team at Typeform. They will be responsible for the creation and delivery of sales training programs, from onboarding, through ongoing skills development, product training, coaching and certification. The ideal candidate will have direct experience working in sales enablement within the SaaS industry. This person will be focused on understanding current trends across the sales team, and responsible for delivering training programs and driving key performance indicators. This person will be asked to help manage the content management and learning management systems, as well as collaborate with team members and managers across the business. This person must be able to effectively present relevant sales training both in on-demand and in-person situations. We're looking for a team-player to further sales enablement team goals.
What you'll do:
- Schedule team meetings and trainings - ensure meetings are run smoothly and documented as needed.
- Onboard new account executives
- Culture carrier for the team and an ambassador for the teams' success
- Track and measure the results of enablement programs, and regularly report results to Field Leadership Team
- Be a subject matter expert in our sales/delivery process and methodology
- Implement programs designed to drive pipeline & collaboration across the sales organization
- Manage effective sales communication channels
- Identify best practices and distribute learnings globally
- Effectively design content and tools to increase our seller's level of knowledge and confidence in serving our customers and the business
- Collaborate with other Field Enablement Team members to improve our onboarding, bootcamp and ongoing skills development and product training
- Provide feedback on content and make suggestions for improvement based on learning principles, adoption, and engagement
- Coordinate with Product Marketing and other areas of the business to maintain sales playbooks and other content
Here's what we are after:
- 1-3 years' experience sales enablement, program management or change management sales-supporting role in a SaaS or CPG company preferred
- Experience with supporting competency based skills development programs and certifications
- Experience in using a LMS, DAM, and call coaching technology
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM tools, including developing and generating reports and dashboards
- Strong presentation and communication skills; must have experience collaborating with sales managers and direct sales teams
- Self-motivated team player able to prioritize and manage projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills; ability to manage multiple cross-functional projects simultaneously
- Proactive problem-solver who anticipates and addresses problems before they arise and works cross-departmentally to deliver holistic enablement content.
- Self-learner who can learn to use new technologies with minimal guidance as the role's tech-stack shifts to meet evolving needs
- Interested? Hit Apply now and show us what you've got.
- Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.
Interested? Hit apply and show us what you've got.
Company name: Typeform
Remote job title: Field Enablement Coordinator
Job tags: saas / subscription, freemium, design, marketing services, software, websites